♡ The Play (Pt. 2) ♡

Rani P.O.V

The crowd gave a round of applause as Nezu made his way off stage. The Lights dimmed, and it wasn't long before a video played on the backdrop from the proper movie. Midoriya, who was stood to the side of the stage beside me, Shoto and Iida, spoke the first line.

"Auradon.. It's beautiful, isn't it?" He started, reading from the script he held in his hands.

"I'm Izuku, Son of Maleficent and this is my home. It wasn't always though. I was born on the isle of the lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good."

I looked across the stage to see Eclipse giving a thumbs up towards everyone, and a felt a small smile find it's way onto my face.

"That was until Princess Ochaco decided that their children should have a chance. And so, four villain kids - the VK's, came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ochaco is the Queen now, I'm her boyfriend and we are about to head back to the isle to pick up what will hopefully be a new line of V.K's who get to come to Auradon, and find their Happily ever afters too."

When Midoriya finished speaking, the background video faded away, leaving the room to darkness once again for a moment. He then carefully placed the script down, avoiding making any paper noises as Jiro clicked a button on the control panel in front of her, causing the audio recording of the first song to begin playing.

The room lit up, revealing the backdrop and the full stage. It was painted like one of the streets from the actual movie, and it was all thanks to Iida who'd helped everyone remember what it looked like that it looked as real as it did.

"Hey check it out!" One kid yelled.

"Oh, my gosh, Oh, my gosh! Look at this!" another exclaimed. "It's V.K day!"

It was this very moment that the song finally started, Myself, Shoto, Iida and Midoriya stayed hidden for a moment, singing the first line together.

"From the North to the South, From the East to the West, Lost boys, lost girls - You all know you're the best! Hit the streets, it's your day, Turn it up, now's your chance! It's time to get up on your feet and dance!"

Using special effect smoke, Midoriya made his way out onto the stage, staying hidden among the fog before coming out, singing his line.

"Anybody wanna be like us?, Everybody wanna be like us! Hey!"

Shoto followed after, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was a miracle he even agreed to this.

"All the boys from Auradon, And the girls 'cause they know what's up. Huh!"

Next, it was my turn, putting on my best Evie impersonation.

"Your life could change today, Your life could change today"

And finally, Iida.

"These streets named after us Because we paved the way!"

Midoriya and myself each took a step forward, still following the dance we had planned for the song, as we sang together.

"Everyone come and take your shot. Now's the time, show 'em what you got. Cause everyone is gonna get their chance. They said that being from the Isle was bad-"

Coming together, we mustered up our energy and sung.

"Well, it's good to be bad! And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back, Remember that. It's good to be, bad! If you got pride, Raise your V's up high! Wave 'em wide, side to side, Feel the vibe - It's good to be bad!"

With only a tiny break in between the chorus and the next line, I followed next.

"I wanna see you all rub your luck, I wanna see you all rub your luck. Show your pride- let me hear you shout -"

"We're from the isle of the lost!" We all shouted together, before it switched back to me.

"We're here to celebrate - we're here to elevate. If you're down - then make your move but you best not hesitate."

"Today's a day that you won't forget~" Midoriya joined it. "The best to come ain't happened yet. Take a bow it won't be your last - You're from the Isle if anybody asks!"

"It's good to be bad!" Iida and Shoto finally joined in. All of this time we had been dancing around the stage, doing our best. "And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back, Remember that. It's good to be, bad! If you got pride, Raise your V's up high! Wave 'em wide, side to side, Feel the vibe - It's good to be bad!"

Switching places with Shoto and Iida and going to the back, it was now their turn to sing.

"They can try to deny our style but we were born this way," Iida stated. "Cuz you can take the VK out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the VK!"

Shoto then began to sing, the two of them doing the actions I had taught them.

"If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste - Make it loud, make it loud, make it jump to the base! Make it what you want, but you better make your case, cause the Isle makes us and we're running this place!"

The two of them came together in harmony and headed to opposite sides of the stage, allowing the audience to see us in the middle.

"So when I say V, you say K - V!"

"K!" The 4 of us shouted, but we were backed up by 2 other members backstage.

"V!"

"K!"

"When I say all, you say day - All!"

"Day!"

"All!"

"Day!"

"So when I say V, you say K - V!"

"K!"

"V!"

"K!"

"When I say all, you say day-" There was a slight pause, before all 6 of us shouted together-

"All day!"

For the next few seconds, we all danced around the stage, shouting Bad once in the middle before coming together in a line, continuing to dance and sing.

"It's good to be bad! And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back, Remember that. It's good to be, bad! If you got pride, Raise your V's up high! Wave 'em wide, side to side, Feel the vibe - It's good to be... bad!"

With the end of the song, the lights shut off leaving us in the dark. We carefully and quietly made our way backstage, receiving quiet high-fives from our classmates, even Aizawa looked impressed. However, we knew that this play was far from over just yet.