tres

"Is it worth it anymore"

* i sighed as i walk inside the classroom, i immediately looked at the seat next to mine and frown. No kairi. *
* I did think it was strange, i take my seat. Kairi does love first period *
* as i hang my bag on my chair i make eye contact with Mattia *
Mattia's POV
* i make eye contact with y/n, i then look over at kairi's chair hoping she understands what i meant*
* y/n shrugs making me think she understood, it worried me knowing if y/n didn't know where kairi was. Nobody knew *
* the late bell rings and class begins, i decided to text kairi to make sure he is at least okay.*
( stan kattia )
————————————————————————
Kairi🤡
" ok dinosaur"
Today 9:36am
" Kairi why aren't you at school?!"
" if you don't come today i swear kai💀"
Kairi🤡
"I think i'm in love"
——————————————————————
"alright" * i thought to myself * " this is stupid they all are playing me"

Kairis POV
" is it worth it anymore" * i laid in bed as i let myself overthink the whole situation * " she never even replied to me, she probably hates me, or she told josh" * i gasp and sit up *
oh no.
Josh is going to kick my ass.
* i sat got up quickly and grabbed my phone, just as i was about to text y/n i saw that my messages didn't send*
phew.
* i laid back down to see two new messages from mattia. I needed to tell him what was wrong *
" I think i'm in love"
——————————————————————

* i tossed my phone next to me as i put my face in my hands*
i need to go to school
————————————————————————
TImE sKiP cause i'm lazy :v)
————————————————————————
* Three Classes later *
Y/ns POV
* the bell rings for lunch to start so i start heading to the cafeteria where i sit with the boys. I open the doors to the cafeteria and my eyes immediately light up when i see kairi sitting in his normal seat. i practically ran to the table and jumped on him*
COSENTINO!!
* i say excitedly as i wrap my arms around the wasian *
*kairi smiles and puts his hands on top of mines and he leans back*
* we let go * " where were you?!"
i'm sorry i was really late * kairi says as he scratches the back of his head *
yeah three periods !! * i say as i sit down * i even took notes for you!
wow commitment, maybe you should be dating kairi y/n * mattia jokes as kairi glances at him*
* i look down and cover my face *
" i'm with josh..."
————————————————————————

A.N: next chapter gets a little crazy