seis

" You love me right?"

* kairi sighs*
"don't push it y/n. "
* y/n decided to keep asking she wants to know who won Kairi's heart*
* Kairi repeats himself *
"..y/n-"
" tell me kairi! " * y/n practically begs* " as your best friend" * she pauses* " i deserve to know-"
"I think you should stop dating Josh"
* y/n grabs Kairi's hand but he pulls away*
"what..? why?"* y/n says almost laughing her voice is shaky*
* kairi pulls away and gets up*"cause "* he pauses and takes a deep breathe * "you asked so. "* Kairi's heart beats fast as he shakes* "One day you'll hear jealousy killed Kairi Cosentino."* he smacks his lips as he puts on his backpack*
"Kairi-"
* As y/n gets up Josh watched from afar he saw how y/n looked at kairi and how he looked at her he was furious he knew that y/n was in love with Kairi*
Kairi's POV
* i decided to walk away from her, i couldn't even look her in her eyes i felt tensed, i could feel her looking at me as i walked away. I was walking to my next class, so much was on my mind. I knew i needed to tell her i knew that it would ruin everything, Jealousy was killing me.*
Y/n's POV
* as Kairi was walking out of the cafeteria i could feel the tears running down my face, what did he mean? *
* i grab my backpack and walked to class wondering.*
————————————————————————
sKIpInG time :v)
————————————————————————
* the bell rang, i immediately ran out of my class and started walking down the halls looking for him until*
" hey "
* josh stops me and i look up at him*
"hey..josh i'm a little"
* he interrupts me *
" you didn't text me throughout the whole day. why?"
* i stutter*
" i was uhm busy."
* josh leans in and whisper *
" i saw you at lunch i saw you touch kairi and i saw him touch you back "
" it wasn't like that josh we are friends "
"when you look at him yours eyes light up, you instantly smile *
* he grabs my arm tightly *
" josh.." * i whisper *
" You love me right?"
* i look away and josh squeezes my arm *
"josh i"
" Josh and Y/n No PDA you know the rules let go of each other."
* josh looks at the administrator and let's go of me *
" Better. Now don't let me catch you again."
* Without thinking i run, i ran outside and into the parking lot to see alvaro.*
alvaro alvaro * i say as i'm running towards him and his car, yelling *
" uhh- hey y/n whats up?"
" we need to talk."
————————————————————————
A.N: if i made mistakes im not sorry. anyways i'll most likely post chapter seven tomorrow because it just gets more interesting from here. Also i need more netflix shows and movies i wrote this while eating chicken nuggets that's probably why it isn't the best.