HOLA

Hello peeps,

It's been a while and I missed Wattpad. This is where I have started writing. The writing that came from my soul. Wattpad is my safe corner online. It's like drinking warm tea on a rainy day, or cozying up under my blanket on wintery mornings.

While laying in bed a couple of nights ago, I had an idea to write again. I was struggling to write everyday and I do want to write everyday again. I have a few projects in mind which I want to share with you and get them off my chest. I love writing and that's what I want to return to. To just write without having any expectations from myself. To just spill my guts. 

I hope you guys won't judge me too harshly because I am not perfect but I want to be honest with you in my diary. Because it's a diary. Always know that I'm just a person, after all. At the end of the day, I'm here to just write and share my writing experience with you. Anyway, I won't bore you anymore with my feelings, let's get to the next chapter.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

© Anjali Sinha, 2020

ALSO,

IF there's someone who's looking for a writing buddy, please message me, so we can do writing sprints together! I need someone who's kickass and is down to business. Please DM me if you're such an individual or if a purple dragon/ unicorn. Let's do this! 2020, we're coming for you!