• 1

Chris Bang's P.O.V

Lets see , 8..9..10..11 . "Right , that's the 11th person I killed tonight".

The soulless bodies lay like mannequins on the hard floor. I walked towards the last girl, who was the only one still alive ." Please..." the girl begged , her voice trembling . I could clearly see the fear in her eyes . But that's exactly what I wanted, the look on their faces when they realize they were done for, the screams and the way they begged for dear life . I find it all beautiful .

" The lucky last " I said , my gaze still on the corpses .

Her watery eyes enlarged as she opened her mouth to scream. I didn't give her any chance. My knife met her flesh and made a satisfying sound . The blade then sank deeper into her stomach , without a warning I pulled the knife back and stabbed her yet again . I continued to do it for 10 minutes straight. I smirked as I pulled my knife out . Her dead body fell onto my laps. Good bye baby girl " I caressed her hair gently and headed towards the exit , I smirked and took one last glance at my victims .

" What a beautiful Friday it was " I murmured as I walked out .

The next day

Y/N's P.O.V

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside your window . "GOD THOSE BIRDS ARE SO ANNOYING " you buried your head inside the pillow hoping the sound would go away . Glancing at your clock which showed 9:30 , you rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower . You were going to to be late , AGAIN . You lived alone ever since you were 15 and this year you were turning 19. You quickly grabbed one of your black hoodies and dashed down stairs .

You went out to the kitchen to make some breakfast when the TV caught your attention .

" Another family has been found , murdered at their very own house . A family of 12 members were all murdered and there wasn't even a single trace of who did it , this kept repeating every Friday for the past 2 years and the police still hasn't found the murderer ."

" Jeez , when is this ever going to stop," You took a little sip of your orange juice . You were used to hearing the same news everyday , But it never bothered you since you lived far from where the murders kept happening. This town was always a safe little town. Everyone knew each other and its not very known .

" INCOMING Y/N " You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't notice the bag flying at your face . It hit your face hard and you almost fell to the ground ."WHAT THE FUCK , FELIX " you snapped. " HOLY SHIT , I'M SO SORRY " he apologized . " You do this every day " you threw the bag back at him. "Haha , and yet you never managed to dodge it " he chuckled. " Whatever, lets just go , we are already late " you pushed him out and proceeded to walk with him by your side. You made small talk as you both made your way to Pledin Highschool, even if it was Saturday you had to attend to extra classes to catch up on some unfinished works.

Felix was the first friend you made after you moved , he was always there for you and he made it easier for you to blend in . He was always so bubbly and friendly towards others. You both were the exact opposite yet you both got along so well .

While walking down the street you caught a glimpse of Felix. His cherry red hair shone in the sunlight , his fringe covered the right side of his face but you could still see the vivid brown freckles on his cheeks. You were always jealous of his freckles which looked like tiny stars on his face .

" By the way you heard the news right ? " he asked , there was a slight change in his voice . "Yes , but we don't have to worry , we are safe here" you answered . Felix shrugged and looked away.

" Are we really though ? "

Side note : I just realized that when it's 12:00 am on Fridays it's actually Saturdays, so he basically hunts on saturdays , lmao