• 3

You blink, not once but twice as your eyes adjust to the space you were bound in.

A thick, black aura hovers over you like fog as you begin to recognize the area in images.

Plants. Green

Ferns

Everywhere

They tickle against your skin lightly. you reach out, but.

Nothings there

Puzzled, you lose your focus and begin to walk within the darkness

Your legs, wobble and your skin begins to feel colder, as you felt an icy wind accompanied by an eerie whisper so unusual and captivating that you couldn't help but step towards it

Your head spins. You feel the heat crawl to your face and goosebumps run down your skin.

The silence is broken...by a voice.
it's distant and barely audible.
Your attention becomes fixed on it.

Once again it rings throughout the atmosphere..but its closer.

Louder.

And more clear. The voice began to form speech, but it's incoherent.

But that same abysmal aura that fogged up the room... It began to drag you forward.The voice calls after you, yet you still can't quite discern it.
With every step you take, it becomes more clear.

You now begin to follow it. There is hush like voices compelling you toward it, that you had fought the whole time. Your heart, caves into it. Your body was uncontrollable.

It feels closer, so you step toward it, but you stumble upon a slight bump in the surface of the floor.

But it isn't slight.

The voice was barely audible as the deafening buzzing noise rang through your ears.

You stepped back, your heart leaping to your throat and you felt your stomach lurch sickeningly at the sight before you.

A body lay mangled on the pool of blood and dirt with the suffocating stench of rotten meat. The corpse looked almost devoid of skin and pitted by burrowing insects.

You put a hand over your mouth immediately and stepped back. You gulped and felt as though your mouth was dry like sand paper.

You were breathing heavily against your palm, and your body trembling vigorously as fear gripped you tightly in its clutches

Then you heard a voice yet again

But this time it was a maniacal laughter  that mounted you with terror as you looked around frantically trying to find the source of the voice.

You felt a strong sense of foreboding as you looked around breathing heavily.

Suddenly, the laughing stopped with an echo

It caused a shiver to run down your spine as though someone had put an ice cube into your shirt from behind

That was when you caught sight of a boy. A boy wearing a hoodie with half his face shadowed but his lips visible as they curled upwards into a sinister grin.

Your eyes widened in horror as you saw the silver knife he held which  glistened with blood

Without wasting another moment, he ran forward towards you and you screamed

You screamed so loudly you awoke yourself from the torturous nightmare like someone had screeched in your ear

It was only a dream..

You were breathing so heavily, gasping for air as though you've been suffocating for hours

It.. was just a dream! You repeated in your head while trying to calm yourself. You reached over to the bedside table and switched the lamp on.

You looked around to check if you were alone.. and thank god you were!.

You had all doors including the windows locked before you slept.

Your heart rate was slowly starting to pace normally as relief washed over you

It was just a dream.. nothing more..

At that moment you knew, you knew no matter how hard you tried you wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

You scared that the vivid nightmare night continue, scared that the killer would get to you right when you shut your eyes.

Your room was silent and the only sound audible was the soft ticking noise of the clock, you looked up and saw that it was precisely 3am.

And school starts at about 7am ....

For the first time ever, you wished you could run back to your parents house. You wished you could live with them instead of having to survive on your own.

You had only you to depend on and a lot of times, it was cumbersome to deal with certain things

But theres no way you'll go back to your mother and father no matter what the universe threw at you. You weren't going back. Not after what they did to you.

You sighed bitterly and averted your gaze down to the bed. That was when a steel object shone under the light.

As a curious person by nature, you furrowed your brows and leaned forward.

You gasped seeing the object that lay on the edge of your bed

It was a knife..

And the blade was glistening with dried red... blood..

Exactly as it was in the dream

Hey guys! It's me Yuna! I have a lot of things planned for this book and I just hope you like it!

Hey guys! It's me Yuna! I have a lot of things planned for this book and I just hope you like it!.. I'll give you a warning though. I write shit that are hella dark! So uh yeah this fanfic is going to be darker than it already is.  If you are a Monbebe I'd appreciate it if you checked out my Monsta X ff that I published on my account Athenascharm because that ff is where most my focus is on.
But I'll still try my best on this one!