Daddy

It has been about a week since you have been home. You went on a nice Las Vegas road trip with your girl friends and finally, after a long silent ride, you finally arrived home. Your feet dragged sluggishly behind you as you neared the front door of you and Johnny's  home.

"Bye girls! Love y'all!" You yelled for the last time to your girls and they waved goodbye before taking off.

The door made clicking sounds before abruptly swinging open. Johnny leaped at you with a desperate loving embrace. "Oh~ finally! I've missed you, hun!" He shouted as he showered your face with wet kisses.

"I missed you, too, babe." You giggled as you hugged him back tightly.

You sighed with frustration when realizing this hug has been gonna ng on for awhile and it's freezing outside. Johnny noticed your huff and quickly let go, stepping back to let you in.

"Sorry, babe, I'm just really glad you're back." He softly muttered, scanning your body as you adjusted yourself.

You gave him a tiny and slightly seductive wink as you walked upstairs to the bedroom you two share.

You were in the middle of putting on your silk gown when you felt two strong hands, sensually grip your waist. 

You gasped softly as your hand came to rest on top of his. Your body visibly shivered as you felt his soft wet lips began to place butterfly kisses down your smooth neck and nape.

"Babe~" you laughed as you relaxed under his control. He hummed in response, his voice deep and sensual. "How bad did you miss me, hun?" You asked, your breath hitching between every few words.

"I missed you~ mh~ way too much, princess." He moaned deeply, so low that it sent chills down your spine. He gradually bent your upper body onto the bed in front of you, your plump round bottom now in contact with his crotch and you feet still on the ground in front of his.

He rubbed his big warm palms down the small of your back, squeezing on your waist and gripping your hips every now and then. He bent over you and began to trail soft wet kisses down your back, along your spine, his hands securely latched around your hips. His hands pulling your bottom towards his crotch, so he could feel how heated you we're through your lace panties.

"Naughty naughty girl~ I miss the way you moan under me." He began to speak with that buttery voice, worshipping your body. "The way you call me daddy when I hit that spot you like just right." He growled as he placed more kisses down your spine.

"I miss the way your legs and arms tremble when you cum for me." He chuckled ever so seductively. He began nipping at your soft sensitive skin.

"I miss the way you bite your lip when I grab your hair-" "Ah~ baby-" you moaned when he suddenly gripped a tuft of your hair, pulling it so that your ear met his lips. His warm breath fanned against your nape, it made you tremble with lust.

You gripped onto the sheets harshly when feeling him lean onto you, his chest against your back and crotch pressed against your bum as he tugged gently at the shell of your ear with his perfect teeth. "I miss the way grab and scratch at me when I'm pounding your tight pussy just the way you like it~" he muttered as he buried his stubbled face into the crook of your neck, his bangs falling to your breasts.

"I'm gonna ride on you so good tonight, baby girl, to make up for this whole week~ and I'm not stopping until you literally can't cum anymore." He growled so lustfully in your ear as he lifted you all the way onto the bed and immediately pinned you down.

"Any last words before you won't be able to talk anymore tonight?" He chuckled lewdly against your cheek, his lip caressing you. You shook your head, your body already trembling in anticipation and your panties beyond soaked.