Morning wood

Johnny's eyes grudgingly opened, slowly blinking away the sleepy fuzziness in his vision. He groaned a bit before sitting up to stretch. His back popped and arms locked as he did so. He yawned for a second or two before glancing over to his right to find his beautiful mistress soundly sleeping beside him. He gazed at her now, in awe at the way her soft plump lips parted for air to softly enter and escape. The way her shining lively strands of hair covering slivers of her face, her long foxy eyelashes twitching as her eyes darted around under her closed eyelids.

She's absolutely beautiful... adorable even. He thought to himself as he ogled at her. He glided his manly palm down her curvaceous body, stopping at her bottom to softly pat it and give it light squeeze. He found himself starting to feel a bit uncomfortable in his nether regions. He was always accustomed to having morning wood, but ever since he got married to the angle lying next to him, his hard-ons have increased intensely.

He eyes the bulge through the white sheets with a sexually frustrated glare. He huffed before lifting the sheets in attempts to satisfy himself, not wanting to wake his wife from her much needed beauty sleep.

However, when lifting the sheets, he accidentally pulled them off of her too, exposing her glorious naked body. He gulped hard when feeling tingles crawl down his spine, to his tummy, and ending in his groin.

Fuck. Fuck.

He seethed in his head. He rubbed his fingers through his hair as he began to sweat. He finally gave in to his will and decided to take her, but while she is asleep. He don't know why he liked that idea, but it did something to him. He removed all the sheets off of her before rolling her over softly. He carefully placed her thighs around his waist, trying not to wake her.

"Mmh~ d-dah-dyy~" she muttered in her sleep, one of her arms falling to her side abruptly.

"Shhh-shh~" he shushed her, grazing his finger along her chin, luring her back to sleep before continuing. He glanced at her womanhood, shocked when finding that she was already very soaked, her slit glistened in the dawn's soft light. He ran his fingers along her slit, stopping once he grazed her vaginal opening, then slowly submerged his large stubby middle finger inside. She let out a soft grunt, a very cute adorable whimper, as Johnny liked to call it, and he stopped for a short second and then continued pushing until he was knuckles deep.

He always thought it was interesting at how tight she always was even though they had strenuous amounts of sex. He quickly inserted his pointer finger as well and began to gentally stretch her pussy walls, interested at the way her velvety walls slid against his fingers, stretching and molding to his fingers. He ejected his fingers after deciding that it was enough and began to lube up his waiting cock with her naturally made juices.

She quivered slightly, feeling the adrenaline and arousal rush through her veins in her sleep. He lined his throbbing cock up with her wetness, rubbing her sensitive slit with his rounded tip, before pushing forward and plunging into her tight heat. She made a whimpering sound as she tried to move her legs a bit. Johnny's eyebrows raised slightly as he tried to be as careful as he could. He inhaled his lips as he felt her wet tunnel twitch and tighten around his sensitive girth.

"Ah~ shit~" he growled to himself as he enjoyed the pulsing of her warm grasp around his manhood. He waited a few minutes for her to fall back into her deep sleep before continuing. As soon as he felt her walls loosen and her thighs relax around him, he began to slowly move. He started with slowly and steady thrusts.

How can she feel this amazing even when sleeping?! He thought to himself as the pleasure grew within him, making him go crazy. He snapped out of his own headspace when hearing her breathing get heavier. Her breath hitched every few seconds and her eyelids twitched. He rested for a moment, waiting until she calmed again, her eyes resting as she fell back into a deep sleep. He began to move again.

This time, his chest beginning to equip a reddish tent, the heat getting to him and intense pleasure growing in his gut. He moaned and grunted a bit louder than before as he thrusted harder and rougher, not really caring if she woke up anymore. Her legs began moving again, but held onto them tightly.

It was something about the fact that he had total control, that he could have his way with her as much as he needed, and she wasn't aware, that made him so aroused. It started a fire in his groin that he could not explain. He began to thrusts even harder, his hips grinding into hers at a errotic pace, making him shiver and sending tingles through her body even though she was sleep, it felt like a realistic wet dream to her. She could feel everything, but her body wouldn't allow her to become conscious.

She moaned breathlessly in her sleep, low soft whimpers. Johnny smirked with lust as he wrapped his large hands around her neck and proceeded to pound mercilessly into her.

"Ah~ Fuck~ your pussy feels so amazing~" he moaned loudly as his climax neared rapidly.

Finally, the moment he was waiting for, struck him like lightening. Pleasure stampeded through his body as he hung his hear back and his body shook and spasmed. His hips halted as he emptied his seed deeply into her canal, filling her with his love. He held her closely as he thrusted slowly, riding out his orgasm. His eyes began to roll back once he felt her wet walls began to tighten and collapse around him. Her orgasm came as well.

"Ohhh~ ah- ah- aah~" she screamed as her bright eyes shot open in shock. Her legs tighten around him as she grabbed and pulled on the pillows underneath her head. The pleasure was so intense it pulled her right out of her sleep.

"Oh~ oh my God~" she cried out loud as she moaned breathlessly, curling her toes tightly.

Finally, everything calmed. Johnny smirked at (y/n), gazing into her pretty glazed eyes. Her vision still unfocused from the mind blowing orgasm she had just experienced.

"Good morning, princess~" he chuckled as he watched her try to grasp her surroundings.

"Good morning, daddy"