Opposites Attract

Emma isn't exactly thrilled to be the newest girl in school. She came from Boston Hills and moved to Storybrooke High in her senior year. With her ponytail, not so girly fashion style, braces and her black rimmed eyeglasses, everyone including herself thinks she's a nerd. She is talented and smart but she never bragged about it. Instead, she had always kept herself grounded.

Regina Mills has always been on the top of the school food chain, being the the cheerleading head and one of the meanest bullies alive. She only cared about nothing but popularity and power. Of course, she is the girl every girl in school aspired to be and every boy dreamed about. She has the looks, the money, the influence and not to mention, the brains.

What will happen if two people with total opposite personalities collide?

________________________

***** Jan 2022 update

Hi guys. I hope you are all staying safe and healthy! I caught the virus and decided to log back in and republish your fave SQ fics. Hehe. Hope you enjoy! Mwah!

-----------------

***** 2015 update
Hey guys. Another SQ fic from me!
The characters are in High School

Hope you'll like it!

By the way, Please read and share my other SQ fics entitled We Could Happen and Emma Enchanted. Yay thanks! Sending lots of love to OUAT fandom! #NOH8!

x,

K ♥