Chapter 8 - Cozy

#Smutwarning #rimming #Analsex

With gritted teeth Alec dragged his suitcase upstairs to the spare room where he and Magnus would be sleeping. He didn't like this arrangement one bit, but the couch was just too small for both he and Jace. Hell, it was to short for Alec alone.

"This seems nice enough. Cozy."

Magnus was a couple of steps in front of him and had already opened the door to the room. Alec peeked in and looked around.

"Cozy? There's only one bed, Bane!"

Alec dropped his suitcase on the floor and went back downstairs to Jace. This was just his luck. He could hear Magnus saying something to him when he walked out, but he didn't want to listen. Sharing a bed with Magnus would be too painful. Especially now, when old memories and lost feelings started to pop up again.

"You look pissed. What's wrong?"

Jace pulled himself up to a seating position and made room for Alec to sit.

"Nothing... or maybe everything... It's just..."

Alec sighed and covered his face in his hands.

"It's Magnus..."

"Has he done something?"

Jace sprung up from the couch, ready to fight anyone that bothered his brother.

"Not, its not like that."

Alec pulled him back down.

"It's more the fact that I can feel myself getting... affected again."

"My dear brother, it is okay to have feelings for the guy. I know he hurt you, and I hate him for it, but he is actually a good guy. It's okay to fall in love again. Just be careful, without being too cold or too distant. Maybe take things slow? Get to know the new Magnus."

Alec smiled at him.

"Who knew you would be able to give dating advice?"

"Dating I know. Marriage is difficult..."

Getting up, Alec placed a hand on his brother shoulder.

"You'll get the hang of it. I promise. You guys will get through this. I know you will."

"Thanks."

When he came back to the room, the bed had been divided into two singles that was placed in each end of the room.

"What the..."

Alec stared at the beds with confusion.

"I tried to tell you it was two singles that was pushed together. We don't have to sleep next to each other, Alexander. I don't want you to get uncomfortable."

The fact that Magnus had considered Alec's feelings and not just taken advantage of the situation made all those unresolved feelings float around in his stomach once more.

"Push them back together..."

Alec could hardly believe his own words, but it came from the deepest corners of his own desires.

"What? Why?"

Walking into Magnus' personal space, he slowly backed him up against the wall. He couldn't stop his own desires. If it was lust, or love or something else, he couldn't quite figure out himself.

"it's more comfortable to fuck you in a bigger bed..."

Magnus' breath caught in his chest. Had Alec just said that? He had never thought he would get a chance to have sex with him again. And he really wanted to. He craved the feeling of Alec inside him, more than anything else.