One

Brielle ⬆️⬆️⬆️
—————————————————————
Brielle Pov

" All Tha Fuck You Had To Do Was Listen!" Ace yelled at me as I sat on the floor crying.
"So Now You Can't Talk Bitch?" As he continued yelling I thought to myself, "How Tha Fuck Was I Gonna Get Out Of This Situation?"

" Mane Im Leaving, By The Time I Get Back You Bet Not Fucking Be Here!"
As soon as i heard the door slam I got up to call my best friend so he could come get me.
"Malikai, I Need You To Come Get Me." I hung up before he had the time to say anything. He feels the need to try to argue with me about MY situation. When I finally had got up to look in the mirror I seen my face which looked horrible. I had a black eye, busted lip, and my nose was bleeding. Believe me, I'm tired of this but I can't go anywhere. Ace has threatened me to the point where I'm scared to leave.

"Brielle Renée!" Malikai screamed. I knew by him calling me by my middle name that he was pissed off.

"Why Tha Fuck Do You Intend On Letting That Bitch Ass Nigga Put His Hands On You!" I was already tired of hearing him talk. He feels the need to lecture me every time something like this happens.

" Renée I Know You Fucking Hear Me Talking To You!" At this point I'm tired of him talking to me like I'm a child.

" My Nigga Stop Fucking Talking To Me Like I'm Yo Damn Child." He turned and looked at me like I was stupid.

" Be Happy I'm Fucking Here For You Since You Out Here Getting Yo Ass Beat!" When he said that it hurt my feelings, like how could he throw that shit in my face.

" Bitch Get Tha Fuck Out My House!" With that being said he left and I decided to go get cleaned up and go to lay down.

—————————————————————
-Omg I Aint Write Shit Inna LONNGGG Ass Time🤦🏾‍♀️.
-How Y'all Like It Tho So Far?