Two

Ace⬆️⬆️⬆️
————————————————————-
Brielle Pov

I jumped out of my sleep to feel a hand wrapped around my neck.
" Bitch What Tha Fuck Did I Tell Yo Stupid Ass Before I Left!" I was scared out of my mind, I'd never seen his eyes look so dark.
" I Got Something For Yo Ass Bitch." He started to rip off my clothes, tossing them around the room.
" Baby Please Don't Do This." My vision got blurry as tears ran down my face. He's never once went this far as to try to rape me.
"Ace Please!"

" Bitch Shut Tha Fuck Up!" There was no way to get out of this situation. By the time he had took off my clothes and started to take off his, i felt dirty.
" Please Ace Please, I'm Sorry!" I was pleading for my life at this point. He stood up, looked down at me for a minute, then left.
I really needed to leave at this point, I just couldn't find the strength to get up.
After a few minutes of sitting and crying, I decided to just call Malikai.
"Malikai, I'm sorry ok, but I need you to come get me please."

" Ok Bri, I'm On My Way."
I was grateful that he didn't hold a grudge against me for what had happened yesterday. I heard a knock on the door, I put on some shorts and a tank top and went to open the door.
" Renée What Tha Fuck That Fuck Nigga Do?" I really didn't wanna tell him cause he'd do something stupid or judge me for still being here.
" Brielle If I Have To Ask You Again, Imma Punch Tha Shit Outta You!" The whole situation made me wanna cry. I felt fucking stupid right now. I let shit get to the point of no return.
" He Tried To Rape Me Malikai." I just broke down. I felt dirty and stupid for letting him do me so wrong.
" When I See This Nigga, I Swear On My Momma, Imma Beat His Ass!" I had nothing to say cause I just felt so broken inside.
" What Tha Fuck You Still Doin Here?" I looked up only to be met with the devil himself.

"So You Puttin Yo Hands On My Lil Sister My Nigga?" I knew if I didn't stop him something would go horribly wrong. I ran to hold Malikai back.
"Please Kai, Just Leave It Alone!" I was praying that he'd just listen to me and leave, but the look in his eyes told me otherwise.
"Malikai Come On, Lets Go!" Right now I ain't give a fuck about shit else, I just wanted to leave. Everything happened so fast I didn't know what to do. I just seen Malikai beating tha shit out of Ace, until I seen blood. The next thing I knew, Malikai had pulled out a gun.
" Malikai Lets Fucking Go!" At this point I was tryna get out the whole situation.

" You A Bitch Ass Nigga!" Malikai screamed as he kicked Ace in the face. We got my shit and left.

" I Can't Believe You Let That Fuck Nigga Put His Hands On You!"

" Stop Fucking Yelling At Me, I'm Tired Of You Talking To Me Like I'm Fuckin Stupid!" I act like I can't think by my goddamn self.
" Obviously You Is Fuckin Stupid, Like Why Tha Fuck You Still Wit Him!" That was one question I had asked myself everyday, and I never found the right answer.
" What You Need To Understand Is That Ion Need You To Lecture Me Every Fuckin Chance You Fuckin Get!"

"Do You Not Understand How Fuckin Stupid You Sound At This Point?"

" Nigga To Be Honest You Can Kiss My Ass, Like Why Tha Fuck You Worried Bout Shit That Go On In My Life?"

" I Swear You Fuckin Stupid Bri."

"What Tha Fuck Is Yo-"

"Bro I'm In Love Wit You, What Tha Fuck Don't You See?"
—————————————————————
-Oop😶
❤️❤️