Three

Malikai⬆️⬆️⬆️
This My Baby Daddy Yall🤤🤤

—————————————————————
Brielle Pov

My best-friend since elementary just told me he's in love with me. I've always felt that I was in love with him, but I never knew exactly how he felt. I was kinda happy he felt the same but I was afraid to admit to anything.

" Can You Just Drop Me Off At My Brother's House Please."  I knew that me not responding to what he had said made him mad, but I just couldn't bring myself respond. I just wanted to be left alone.

When we finally pulled up I said Thanks and got out. I was tired of being in the car with him to be honest.  I walked in to see my brother and some girl on the couch. Before I could even step in properly the bitch looked at me like it was a fuckin problem.

" Is There A Problem Babygirl?" I just wanted to know could I have my face back since sis was staring so hard.

" Bitch Did I Say It Was A Problem?"

" Bitch You Funny, King Get Ya Bitch" I was trying so hard not to laugh in this bitch face. Bitch just looked fuckin retarded. I was over arguing with this bitch, so I decided to take my hungry ass to the kitchen. Before I could step foot out the living room I heard the hoe say something under her funky ass breath.

" Come Again Bitch?"

" I Said Ion Like You Bitch!"

" Aye My Lil Sister Ain't Finna Be Too Many Of Yo Fuckin Bitches!" Oh now his stupid ugly ass wanna say sum shit.

" Bitch You Ain't Gotta Like Me Cause I Know Ya Daddy Do!" With that being said I walked my ass upstairs. That bitch really thought I was worried bout her ugly ass. I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

" Come In!"

" Hey Sis, King Told Me You Was Here." My other brother, Damani, came in and gave me a hug.

" Yea, I Walked In On Him And One Of His Hoes." He looked at me and busted out laughing.

" Why You Here Though, I Thought You Was With That Nigga." I tried so hard not to burst into tears at the mention of Ace.

"Um I Decided I Missed Yall And I Wanted To Come Over For Awhile." He looked at me as if he knew I was lying.

"Alright, You Look Tired So Imma Leave You Alone."
"Love You Sis." I knew he didn't believe shit I had just said to him. Knowing him, he was going to find out about everything that was going on.

—————————————————————