After Class (Drarry)

By: outcasted25

Potion just ended and it took all Harry energy to not curse his horrid teacher. But for now all he could think about was going to the dorms and sleeping away the rest of the day.

But sadly fate had other idea's

"Watch it Potter" Malfoy all but spat venom toward the gryffindor sprawled on the floor.

Shockingly Harry stayed silent, no sassy comeback or insulting words directed at Malfoy. He just sat there staring with hollow eyes.

"Potter, not that I remotely care but what the buggar is wrong with you?"

"Draco..." Harry sighed and stood up brushing away dust from his robes. "I'm tired, please leave me be."

Before Harry could protest Draco had the raven haired boy in a forceful grip leading him somewhere.

"Draco... What are you doing?" Harry questioned. "Shut up Potter."

To tired to struggle Harry half heartedly followed the taller boy.

Harry wasn't paying attention as Draco entered the slytherin common room and led him to a red couch in the corner.

Draco took a seat and manhandled Harry so that Harry's head layed in his lap.

"Draco?"

"Shut up Potter. Get some sleep idiot." Draco started running his fingers through curly raven hair. It suprised him that Harry's hair was so soft.

Draco was reading when he heard Harry begin lightly snoring. He looked really cute this way.

Draco didn't really know when he started to feel this way about Potter but today when he saw the boy-who-lived almost breaking down in the hallway. He just couldn't take it.

"Hmm Draco." Draco jumped at the sudden sound of Harry's voice still deep and laced with sleep. Harry started to stir in his lap.

"You awake?"

"I am now, your over thinking was screaming at me." Harry huffed.

Draco gave a small chuckle. "Looks like someone is feeling better."

"I didn't have a nightmare, not like all the other times." Harry muttered to himself. Draco frowned at this.

"Harry, if you can't sleep you should think about getting a sleeping potion."

"Or you can be my pillow again." Harry burned red as he heard the words slip out on their own accord. Draco couldn't help but smirk.

"Oh really." Draco all but purred. "Um no...I didn't...I me I... Oh god." Harry was sure he wouldn't ever live this down.

Draco leaned forward and captured Harry's lips with his own. Harry shocked for a moment moaned as Draco began sucking on his bottom lip encouraging Harry to kiss him back.

Draco pulled away leaving Harry whining from the loss of contact.

"I wouldn't mind being your pillow again. If it always ends this way." With that Draco went and started to kiss Harry again.