☆First date pt.2☆

*Bell rings*

I was walking out of class and joe came up to me and said be ready by 8

*Home*

I was at home getting ready for my date but then i realized ive never been on a date, so i called y/f/n to help me

When y/f/n arrived she was ready to go and was pumped

"Alright y/n this is it, your first date im sooo proud of you."

"Thanks y/f/n, im so nervous"

"Dont be becuase Joe is going to treat you right, and if he dosent y/n i swear i will cut his d-

"Ok ok i get it you dont want him to hurt me"

"Just wanted to let you know i got your back"

*5 hours later*

"Yay you look amazing"

"Thanks" the doorbell rings which means joe is here.

Y/f/n starts running down the stairs while your running after "No dont open the door your going to embarrass me"

You catch up to her and push her down just as she was about to open the door.

"Bitch!, I'll get you back for that."

You open the door to see and joe he looks at you in awe.

"Hey y/n you look amazing"

"Thx"

"Alright you listen to me boy you better have her home by 11:59 sharp or you won't live anymore"

"Is that a threat?"

"Damn right it is"

At this point I was getting annoyed I said by y/f/n and left.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to see a movie then get dinner, and maybe a walk around the park"

"That sounds great"

*After the movie and dinner cause your girl is lazy*

Right now joe and I are walking around the park laughing and enjoying our time together.

"You know I was really hoping you would throw away the paper, I wanted to kiss you"

"Haha very funny"

"No seriously I'm not joking, y/n your an amazing person, your sweet, funny, cute, caring, I want you to be mine.

"So will you be mine?"

"Of course" and with that I kissed him, joe freaking waud my best friend, crush was my first kiss I'm freaking out with happiness right now.

(Time skip)

We are now at my front door and y/f/n opens it before you could.

"What did I say joe 11:59 sharp its 12:00 so with that being said 10 second head start"

Joe takes of running

"Please dont kill my boyfriend"

"Ooooooooo boyfriend, also no promises"

Y/f/n takes of running "COME HERE JOE GIVE ME YOUR D-"

You close the door and slide down it thinking about the how great today was.

Sorry I took so long with this school got in the way but yea hope you enjoyed

Please no hate

She said no hate and what?

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢, 𝙳𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚗𝚢