--Mental{1}--

Tw. Unsympathetic Patton, disrespecting personal space, verbal abuse

Roman has had ADHD for as long as he has been a side. He feels comfortable with his condition and doesn't want to bother taking meds or going to therapy.

Patton has suggested it but Roman turned him down quickly and Patton instantly gave up.

Not only on the subject but on Roman.

Occasionally, Patton would insult his lack of understanding or his talkative nature. Roman could honestly care less.

Roman was particularly talkative one day and Logan and Virgil were happy to listen while Patton was asleep.

He was going on and on about his adventures in the Imagination Kingdom, using hand motions to explain everything. Logan and Virgil were listening intently, interested in the story he was telling.

Patton walks into the living room in the middle of his story. Roman doesn't notice and continues until Patton speaks up.

"Why aren't you letting them talk?" He asks. They all look at Patton.

"They don't mind," Roman replies, glancing at the others. Patton chuckles softly.

"I doubt that. I bet they're getting bored." Patton continues. Logan tries speaking up but can barely get anything out.

"W-well... Well I-I kn-know... Know th-that-" he starts. Patton cuts him off.

"Logan, I wasn't talking to you." He snaps. Logan instantly shuts up, flinching slightly. Roman speaks up instantly.

"Don't speak to him like that!" He shouts. Patton glares at him.

"Dare to raise your voice at me like that again, I'll cut out your tongue," Patton growls. Roman opens his mouth to talk back before growling and running back to his room. Logan and Virgil are about to follow him but Patton stops them.

"Stay there."

~•~•~

Logan has begun developing a stutter. It was small at first, stuttering when he was saying big words.

Then he couldn't stop stuttering.

He wanted to get speech therapy so he could get back to how he normally spoke so he talked to Patton about it.

Or...

He tried to.

"U-um... Um, P-Pat... Patton?" He stutters out, catching the older side's attention.

"Yes, Logan?" He asks, emphasizing his name just to brag about how he can speak normally. Logan purses his lips, trying to stutter as little as possible in the next sentence.

"C-can... I g-go... Go t-to spe-speech... Speech th-the... Therapy?" He asks, cursing his unfortunate condition. Patton raises an eyebrow.

"Why?" He asks. He continues. "For your... St-stu-stutter?" He mocks. Logan flinches, looking away.

"Y-ye... Yes. F-for m-my... My st-stu... Stutter..." He says shakily. Patton giggles and Logan flinches, despite how soft the noise was.

"Logan, don't you think you're too smart to have a stutter?" He asks. Logan looks at him quickly, shocked. "I mean... You have all the information that Thomas knows and more. You should know how to get rid of the stutter on your own." He points out. Logan sighs.

"Y-you... You're r-right... S-so... Sorry f-for b-bot... Bothering... Y-you..." He says quietly before walking off.

"You should be."