JackxReader

This is another request from Klove_Puppies I love her lol

     I was washing my hands in the sink at the McDonalds down the street from my house. I was here with my friend Ally and her boyfriend, but I'm pretty sure they left without me cause they're both crack heads.

     I walked out of the bathroom and was looking down at my shoes and all of the sudden I felt cold liquid all over me. My head shot up and met eyes with one of the cutest guys I've ever seen. "Oh my fucking god" he said and I started laughing.

     "It's ok" I said and started walking out, but as I was walking down the road shivering and taking my jacket off that was soaked leaving me in my crop top , when a car pulled up behind me.

     "Hey get in" someone yelled and my head snapped around and I saw him in the car. "I'm good" I said and kept walking.

     "It's the least I could do, please let me give a pretty girl a ride home" he said and I blushed and started walking over to the car. "Alright, since you put it that way".

    I get in and I could feel his gaze on me. "Don't be creepy" I whined and he giggled. Then he pulled into an ally and I looked at him in confusion. "God you're so fucking pretty" he cooed and that sent me over the edge.

    I crawled over the middle console so that I saw straddling him. He kissed me and started to pull my shirt off and I let him. He threw it in the passenger seat and started sucking on my nipples. I threw my head back and he pushed my skirt up and slid his sweats and boxers down.

     "Is this ok with you?" He asked so innocently and I nodded. That's all it took for him to slam into me. I road him and bounced up and down as he kissed my jaw line and pulled on my hair. He pulled out before he came and I got back in my seat and out my shirt back on.

     "That was nice" I said and he blushed.  "So what's your name beautiful?" He asked

"Lexi" I replied and his smile grew bigger. "Nice to meet you Lexi" he said and we started driving down the road again.

Sorry it's so short but it's just a short fanfiction anyway lol I hope you liked it