Jack Dylan Grazer Request

I walked down the crowded hallway with my head down and my hair in my face and got to my next class. I saw Jacks face and smiled before walking over and sitting next to him. We'd been dating for a few weeks now.. I'm still not so sure about myself though. He slipped his hand in mine as the rest of the kids in class came in.

"You look beautiful today Michelle" Jack whispered tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I smiled at him and looked around the class for a second. A lot of girls where glaring at me and some guy looked at me and then his friend and made a gagging face. My nose scrunched up and I crossed my legs trying to consume myself and make myself as small as I could. The class went by and I went to the restroom and heard a commotion in the hall as I walked out. My mouth fell open when I saw jack punching the kid that made a face at me.

"Jack stop!" I yelled and he looked at me with purity in his eyes. He shoved the kid to the ground one last time before running out of the building grabbing my hand. "W-why'd you do that jack?!" I questioned sitting in the car and listening to the engine rev up as we drove to jacks house.

"Because I know how you feel you've told me how you feel and that fucking idiot is just a jerk that likes to make beautiful girls feel bad about themselves" he explained hitting his fist on the steering wheel in anger. I jumped at the sound and his face sank.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have" he mumbled as we pulled into the driveway.

"It's okay.."I uttered. I quickly walked in the house and went to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection wishing I could see that beautiful girl Jacks always talking about looking back at me.. all I saw was me. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I took my shirt off looking in the mirror again. I tried to picture that perfect body jack tells me I have.. but I just saw me. I heard the door creak open and jack peak his head in.

"What are you doing?" He questioned walking up behind me and placing his hands on my hips. I crossed my arms trying to hide myself but he pushed them down and turned me around. "Michelle you're beautiful.. I know you don't want to believe me and I know there's people out there that tell you you're not.. but their jealous of you-" i cut him off with a light scoff. People aren't jealous of me, there's nothing to be jealous of. I felt a slap on my ass and I jumped. "You gorgeous little punk" he laughed. Making me smile.

"I'll show you how beautiful you are" he whispered picking me up and taking me to the bed and sitting me down. He slipped my pants off and positioned me on my hands and knees facing the mirror.

"J-Jack.. I don't know about this" I said and he shook his head.

"You've gotta see what I see" he said taking his clothes off and getting on the bed behind me. He started eating me out and my head fell down and my mouth opened in pleasure. He stopped and slammed his hand down on my ass again making me lift my head up. "Eyes on you baby" he said feeling up and sliding into my entrance. He held a fistful of my hair lightly just to keel me looking at the mirror and another hand on my waist to keep stable.

"God Jack" I moaned as he sped up, we was still looking at me in the mirror. I watched as my face made different noises of pleasure and the way jack looked at me with lustful love.

I came and so did he before we both flopped down on the bed and I curled up into his side. "Did you see it?" He asked holding my chin to look at him. I nodded and he pressed his lips against mine. It was me that I saw.. it was the way he looked at me, which is so much more than what I needed to see.

I hope you liked it💛💛💛💛