Parte 10~

(Y/n)'s POV-

Arriving home in Busan, I left up to unpack my things in my room.

"Be sure to come down after you're done, so you're father and I can talk to you." My mother said sternly.

"Yup."

Walking up the stairs, I saw that my phone began to ring. I grabbed it from my pocket to check who it was:

Jungkook Calling...

I answered.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n)! Where are you?"

"I'm in Busan. Why? What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just V is looking for you. He told me everything..."

"Oh...well, tell him to fuck off. He hurt me too badly. Stupid asshole." I yelled into the phone.

"I know you're in a bad place right now (y/n), but you can't just run away from your problems like Taehyung did. I know what he said wasn't right, but he is the father of the child you are carrying."

Then I was silent.

Jungkook was right. But, I'm still pretty mad at what he, Taehyung, had said. It was unnecessary and disrespectful.

"If he really loves me, he'll come to me. 2326 Villa Dr. I'm Busan. That's where I'm at."

Then I ended the call.

I knew deep down in my heart I wanted Taehyung to show up and rescue me like a princess in the films. But, who knew what his next move would be.

Taehyung's POV-

It had been a day since the boys told me what they thought about my little situation. I decided to visit (y/n) and talk to her about our future together. I wanted her, I wanted our child, I loved her. I can't let her go, not in a million years. Arriving at her door, I noticed that the door had been unlocked. 'Hmm. Weird.'

"She's not there."

A voice suddenly spoke. I turned to the side only to find Jungkook.

"What? What do you mean she's not here?"

"She left. She escaped. She left for Busan."

My heart had shattered into a million pieces.

"No way...you're lying."

"Check for yourself."

I then proceeded to open the door. Everything was bare. All the furniture remained, but the shelves where her precious pictures stood were gone. I checked her room, everything was gone. So, she really had left...She left me.

"Jungkook, you have to tell me where in Busan. You must have talked to her or vise versa. Please I beg you!"

After receiving the information from Jungkook, I bid goodbye and left for the train station.

"I'm coming (y/n)."