~Parte 13~

A few months had passed since the day (Y/n) and Tae were officially engaged. They had decided to have the wedding after (Y/n's) graduation.

(Y/n's POV):

I had began to plan the wedding and might I say, it is HECTIC! I had been running all over the place deciding what the venue will serve as dinner, what the color theme would be for the reception, what dress I would pick!

"I should really hire a wedding coordinator." I sighed.

It had been 3 months since the day Tae and I had gotten engaged, and the wedding was to be held 2 months from now. My belly has already begun to show and I wonder how the heck I was going to fit in a wedding dress?!

I looked down at my stomach and smiled.

"You'll be here soon, angel." I said as I felt my stomach. I admit, it is hard being pregnant.

Tae had been out with the boys and working as usual. Since graduation is coming up, it was decided between us that it was better for me to finish the last month of school at home. It was a much need maternity leave.

I grabbed my phone to look at social media. These days, all I do is work on the wedding, or sit on the couch and eat whatever comes into my mind.

As I was scrolling through Instagram, I had noticed a girl in a very revealing bikini posing with...No. 'Ooooo girl, he better not be doing what I think he be doing!' I thought. It was the girl in the picture, posing with her fiancé!

He was side hugging her while she wrapped her arms around his arm.

(Y/n) quickly stood up from the couch, not too fast but fast enough for a a pregnant lady, and sped walked to her closet. She put on whatever she can throw on and left out the door.

She could not believe that another woman, was touching her future husband that way! So, touchy. It made her feel gross. Used.

So, she did the only thing she thought she could do at that moment.
-
-
-
-
She drove to Jungkook's place...

(Tae's POV):

It was another ordinary day at work for me. Get up, kiss (Y/n) good morning and goodbye since she was still asleep and drove to work. It was a half day, so after work, the boys and I decided to have a fun day at the beach. Going to the beach is always fun, no matter your age.

I met the boys at the beach and we quickly began to talk about the old days. 
"Hey V, remember when you dated that girl in high school named Leila? Damn, she was head over heels for you bro." Asked Namjoon.

"Oh! And when we all walked in on her giving you an..." "Shut up Jungkook!" I yelled.

Leila was a girlfriend I had back in the day. She was the only girl that actually liked me for me, not just my looks. That's until, she got a bit possessive of me. I had broken it off. Last thing I heard was that she moved schools.

"I heard she's back in town. Careful bro." Suga said casually sipping his beer.

That's until a group of girls showed up and one seemed very familiar.

'Oh crap, speaking of the devil...'

Taehyung can recognize that high-pitched voice anywhere! It was Leila...

*Hi everyone! I have decided to surprise y'all with a chapter! I'm sorry to those who have been waiting a while for an update, but here it is! I've been very busy with many things, but I hope to write more frequently now. Thank you all for the support. Xoxo <3*