There's more then one way.

I finished editing this one shot. if you enjoy it please vote and continue reading the other small one shot's (dw not all of them will be lemons)

_________________________________________

Finally, I enter into that contest to see the members of the famous boy band bts. I won't win, there's 20.3M army's out their, if not more! (According to twitter)
On the website it says that in a week they will officially announce who the lucky winner is. I hope it me.

When I first saw it I thought it was a scam, until I notice people starting entering, I thought "why not give it a try I have nothing better to do with my time" the chances of me winning is zero to none but I still have that small hope.

A week goes by pretty fast. Finally the day has come to see who's the winner apparently I'll get an email from bighit labels saying that you win. The prize for winning is 2 days with them, you get to spend a day with them and the next you get to see the inside of bighit and a secret gift. (Or the other way around)

*DING*

"Uh-" I went to see what the notification was

an email...from bighit...no this cant be...I WON! NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!

*The emails reads*

Dear y/n, we are please to inform you that you are the lucky winner of the 2020 bts fan met up. If you are still interested please email us your name, phone number and address. We will send our personal driver. There's no dress code, please be ready by (Any day you choose), the boys are please to met you soon

      ~bighit manger (idk what a email from them looks like)

I quickly tell my parents that I won, yes I am 18 but i still have to tell them that I'm leaving.

*time skip*

I'm meeting the boys in a few days I better pack now and prepare my clothes, I have to look at least somewhat decent. I only pack for the those 2 days. Ooh I'm so Excited

*time skip*

*HONK HONK*

My driver is here "Bye mom I'll see you in a few days, love you" I say as quickly as I can.

I see a fancy car right out in front of my driveway, there's a guy standing in front of it with a tux. " hello ma'am are you miss y/n" he says as be bows "yes I am, I'm assuming your the driver from bighit?" I say with a huge smile "yes I am, we will meet everyone at a restaurant, you can leave your bag in the car, the car ride will only take an hour or 2"

The car ride was long, the driver said I can take a nap if I want but I'm to Excited for that. We finally make it to the destination. "Wow" I say under my breath, the place is so big and beautiful.
He leads me inside, we make it to a VIP section of the place.

"Here you are ma'am they are all in here waiting for you" he says as he bows and walks away. Well here's goes nothing. I slowing open up the door the room he showed me to.

"Hello-" I get cut off by jin yelling at jungkook

"I told you coconut looking ass, shes going to be here soon you cant eat yet!" He smacks his head "sorry hyung" he says