💕💕

Every day since those pics they are  talk. Spider Man "hey Daddy" Deadpool"yo baby boy what's up ?" Spider Man "nothing much I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the  park with me 😁" Deadpool "sure baby boy " Deadpool " what time? " Spider Man "3:00" Deadpool "cya than baby boy " (they both rush out of the house as fast as they can ) (at the park) "hey baby boy" "hey Deadpooll" "hey what's your real name?" "Wade what about you baby boy?" "Peter"  Wade"damn baby boy " Peter"what?" Wade "your ass be looking fine in those pants "Wade smirks and whispers in Peter's ear "baby boy why don't we get those clothes off ~" Peter blushes and let's out a small moan "damn baby boy you really want me~.dont ya?"Peter "yes daddy" Wade "then follow me~" Wade picked up Peter and jumped from building to building till they got to Wade's appointment Wade opened the door and  went in to his bedroom and thorw Peter on the bed (Wade) "you really want to do this~"
(Peter) "YESSSSSSS DADDY~"
(Wade)"ok baby boy" (Wade)"strip" Peter stripped to his boxers (Wade) "Now baby boy~ take mine off" Peter took off Wade's clothes till they were both in there boxers  wade slowly took Peter's boxers off and kissing his neck after reveling Peter's boner 😏(tbc)