dinner with the parents

(heyyyyyyy I did some research and found Peter's parents there names are Tony and Steve I can't remember there super hero names sooo yeah 😂)
It's been 5 months since Peter and Wade started dating they now live together in Wade's apartment. Peter's dads don't really agree to this but  Peter is turning 18 soon and is basically an adult.

Peter's POV
It's 1:00 am and Wade's  not home yet I can't sleep might as well listen to music so I grab my phone and ear-buds  and put on my play list with every dirty song I think of Wade fucking and I thought since he wasn't home I would have some fun with myself . I take out the 13 inch vibererrater and started to think about Wade fucking my brains out I moan as loud as I can" daddy  harder mhhhh" when I hear Wade slam the front door closed and yell "baby I'm home !" But I couldn't stop I was in the middle of playing with myself so I decided to make it seem like someone was fucking my brains out so I started to moan louder and louder as I herd Wade's foot steps and then he kicked down the door asking who was fucking just to see me with a 13 inch vibererrater in my ass and started to smirk "baby boy you really must have missed me ~" "yessss daddyyyy ~~" I moaned in response I could see his big ass boner he told me to keep fucking myself so I did and he was jurking off at the site I moaned louder then before  I could see daddy Wade was injoying him self  after a while we were both tired and Wade came too lay down with me we cuddle he whispered "I love you and that ass of your's " in my ear licking it and kissed my for head "I love you and that big dick of yours " I said in a joking voice I kiss his check and cuddle closer to him with this he he kissed my ear whispering sexy thing into it till we fell asleep. (at 12 pm )

Wade's POV

I woke up to see Peter wasn't beside I get up and put on my spider Man shirt smelling breakfast in the kitchen I resh to the table hungry as shit I haven't been able to get breakfast all week then I see my baby boy in Deadpool boxers and walk up to him from behind wrapping my arms around his waist "morning sexy " I say smacking his ass he turns around to me "why weren't you home all day yesterday ?" He said with a sad tone " I had a to go to a meeting in a different state " I say in a voice that say I'm sorry "that's the 19th time Wade please just try and come home for dinner or at least stay for breakfast some days " he said in a disappointed and sad voice I hugged him and when't back to the table disappointed at myself then he brings a plate of food to me I knew he loved me and I didn't want to hurt him he was my everything and I loved him with all my heart and soul .

Peters POV

I was kind of disappointed in Wade I really do love him and I know he loves me but I just want him to take a break from work and spend some more time with me . I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up I had 2 text messages from my dad I opened them "hey Peter me and papa want you and Wade to come over for dinner " read one the other one read " tonight at 7 " I asked Wade and he was fine with it so I told my dad " we'll be there " "cya then pumpkin love ya 😘" " love ya to dad cya later " I then got up and told Wade I was gonna go take a shower and get dressed for the day he kissed and slapped my ass classic wade move (TBC hope you in joyed byeeee love ya )