After much complaining from Gimli and Senžanya, Gandalf had agreed to allow the newly reformed and thoroughly knackered fellowship to camp on the border of Fangorn and Riddermark.

Deep snores and the rare cracking of the trees break the silence. A warm glow from the small fire Gandalf had made grazed over the sleeping fellowship. Gandalf and Aragorn had wrapped themselves up in their warm cloaks, light snores emitting from their body. Gimli, on the other hand, was sprawled out on his back creating a deep rumbling snore.

Cassius was laying on his front, wrapping himself around Senžanya's close eyed form. Legalas had volunteered for Sentry duty seeing how Elves seldom tired. He found it intreauging how the elleth could trust a Warg of all creatures to protect her while she slept.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

Legalas good naturedly rolled his eyes. "I knew you weren't asleep."

"Well it is very difficult to sleep when your being watched." She stretched her back hearing a satisfactory crack before adjusting her position, careful not to disturb the sleeping hound.

Her spindly fingers softly ran through  the wolfs long hair as she got up and stepped closer to the warmth of Legolas and the fire. A comfortable silence settled between the two as Senžanya prodded at the warm embers at the edge of the fire with her hunting knife.

"You know what the worst feeling is?" The icey eyed warrior asked throwing her hunting knife into the ground once again, something the ancient prince had noticed she did whenever she was unoccupied.

"What, do pray tell, is the worst feeling?" He relaxed against the tree branch he was pirched against expecting something stupid like tired, or hungry, or even annoyance.

"Betrayal. It never comes from your enemies." Something about the look in her eye told him she'd had one too many experiences with that feeling. The silence greated them like an old friend and stayed until morning, the two of them slowly moving closer and closer to the burning remain and to eachother.

But the young prince couldn't help but wonder if she would betray them.

•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•

The three horses walk across the village of Rohan closely followed by a large Warg. A wide verity of odd looks greeted the five new comers. Young ladies fawned at the sight of Legolas and Aragorn while men glared at them. As Senžanya passed, people watched her with suspicious gazes and looks of fear.

"You'll find more cheer in a graveyard." Gimli mutterd causing Senžanya to burst out laughing. She received many more strange looks considering no one, bar Legolas who was sitting just in front of him and Senžanya whom had just made it to his right had heard Gimli's remark.

Gandalf led the fellowship up the stairs glad to be greated by the guards, they however didn't look so pleased to see him.  "I cannot allow you before Théoden king so armed, Gandalf Grayhame. By order of… Gríma Wormtongue." A helmetless blonde by the name of Háma insisted, blocking their path.

With a reluctant nod from Ganfalf, Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli handed over their many weapons to the guards. The guards look to Senžanya, demanding she hand her own weapons over. "Hand them over Miss."

"Hand what over?"

"Your weapons."

"What weapons."

"Those weapons." The guard gestured to the bow, quiver and assortment of knives hanging from her. A mild blush dusted his cheeks as the helmeted guard took her weapons. "Make sure you look after them. Promise me?" The man looked at the dainty hand she'd place on his bicep. Senžanya placed her index finger on his chin and forced him to look her in the eye. "Promise?" He nodded. "Good." She winked preparing to walk into the hall.