Chapter 3: A little talk.

Before the plan, though you still decided to get the basement ready for later, Malcolm had changed his mind and decided that you and him should go to a nearby café to relax for a bit and hangout, mostly because it wasn't nighttime... He decided to wait a little longer.

  You found this as a perfect chance to talk to him about murdering people, especially the guy he just recently killed... Although you found it sweet that he killed someone for your safety, and his jealousy..., he needed to stop. 

  You didn't want Malcolm losing total control of his actions, he was insane enough... You didn't want to lose a friend to insanity... That, or death itself. Someone would eventually stop him...

  After getting a seat and ordering what you both wanted, the table fell silent.

  You were thinking of how to bring up the conversation while Malcolm was on his phone with a big grin, looking at pictures of Alice.

  Sighing, you look at him. "Mal..." "Hm?" He stops and looks at you. "What is it?" "Well... I-" "Oh! Hold on." He sits up straight, still with a big smile. "I want to say something important first, ok?"

  "Ok.." You mumble and he starts talking, "Y/n, I am so glad to have a friend like you who understands my feelings and how crazy I am. I'd never think I'd make a friend who'd support and help me! Really! You're a miracle! I wouldn't have been able to get this far alone, thank you!"

  "Mal... That's sweet..." You smile sadly, "But, we need to talk about that, actually..." Malcolm's smile falls slowly and he leans back, feeling uncomfortable and nervous all of a sudden.

  "Don't worry! I won't leave or anything because you're crazy, no, it's about the killing part."

  Malcolm relaxes a little now that he knows what you meant.

  "Mal," You begin, "Killing's bad. I know you know that and you know I've been telling you for many years to quit it. It started from killing bugs, to animals, to humans. You can't do that anymore! What if you get caught and they take you away...? What if they kill you, Mal...?" Tears form in your eyes and Malcolm keeps quiet, not knowing what to say.

  "Please, for your own safety, stop... After this last yandere mission of yours, no more... Losing you will me the death of me..."

  'Don't die...' Malcolm whispers in his head, scared to lose the only person in the world who supports him.

  "Ok..." He whispers lowly but you managed to hear it. With a smile, you pick up your drink that was served to you earlier. "Thank you, Mal. Don't worry, you'll always have me to help you when you're in need." "I know.." He nervously smiles, looking away with a sad expression.

  You sigh, hoping he feels better later.

~

  "Alright, one more drink and we'll go, ok?" You looks at Mal and he smiles, giving a thumbs up. "Ah," He realizes something. "Hold on, gotta use the bathroom!" He rushes up and heads to the bathroom. You giggle and pull out a few dollars to pay for another drink.

  You get up to go order another one but a hand is placed on your shoulder and forces you back down onto the chair. 'Huh?' You frown and look around, turning around, seeing a male up close.

  "Whoa, there, Buddy!" You push his face away, "Fuck off." 

  And to make this worse, you and Malcolm picked a spot far from everyone else... How annoying.

  "Oh, come on, Sweetheart~" The male pulls you close and you sigh, looking up at him. "Listen here, you desperate buffoon, no is no so learn what it means and beat it." "Sorry, Dear, but I don't take 'no' for an answer..." He slowly leans closer for a kiss but you were just about to kick him in his no-no area, until Malcolm came back.

  And, boy, did he look furious...

Separating you both, Malcolm glares dangerously at the male. "And who the fuck are you, coming onto my girlfriend?" He questions and you blush. 'He said girlfriend!' 

  You knew he was only saying that to get the guy to go away sooner, but... It still felt nice hearing it and thinking it was true...

  "Oh, back off, Kid." The male growls, shoving Malcolm away. "A child like you can't get a piece of cake like that." He points to you and you frown, tempted to just pick up the whole round table and hit him with it.

  Malcolm was about to say something until the male interrupted before he could even let any words out, "And with that, I shall take her as mine~" He smirks, walking over to you. "Isn't that right, my dear~?" He whispers to you and you reply with, "No! Actually, it isn't--" 

  Malcolm clenches his fists, feeling his blood boil. If looks could kill, this man would have been in hell already.

  He had the balls to KISS his best friend after she flat out rejected his ass! 

  Malcolm grabs the man and throws him off you, looking at you. "Go outside and wait for me!" "W-what?!" You gasp, "But he's bigger than you, Mal! He--" "GO OUTSIDE!!" He yells and you jump a bit, startled. "O-ok, ok..." You quickly leave.

  You weren't scared of Malcolm when he did that, that's not why you left... If anything, you felt like Malcolm would kill the man from all his rage if you stood there and watched...

  You watched impatiently, hoping Malcolm would come out ok. You would call the cops, but Malcolm would just get angry at you...

  After about 20 minutes, he comes out with a few bloody spots on him. He smiles at you, "The fight was rather unfair, he pulled out a knife, but I dodged it and he's unconscious, NOT dead. Now come, let's go home." He grabs your hand and you smile, leaving with him, going to his house to start the plan.

  When you both got home, he went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, which was what he told you, but instead, he pull off his shirt, seeing a deep stab wound. "Whoops..." He chuckles, pulling out a first aid. 

  "Sorry for not telling ya, Y/n..." He takes care of the wound with a smile. "But I can't tell someone as worrying as you, you'll never let this go."

~

  Malcolm comes back with new clothes and his hair all wet. "Malcolm!" You frown and he gulps since you said his real name. "Yes?"

  "Towel!" You point at your hair. "You could get sick!" "Oh, right..." He blushes and leaves to get his towel. He comes back with it, drying his hair until it was a dry mess. "Better?" "Yes!" You smile and give a thumbs up. He smiles back and you hug him.

  He flinches a little in pain from the wound but hugs back. "Thanks for protecting me." You thank him and he smiles more, hugging back and resting his head on your shoulder. "You're welcome... Sorry, he, uh... Stole a kiss..." "It's ok." You kiss his cheek. "Now, let's go get your girl."

  Malcolm grins, remembering about the plan. He was too busy thinking about the horrible kiss that fucker did to you, but now he was all better, remembering Alice was about to be with him...

  "Let's get this started." He looks at you and you nod.