Chapter 5: Empty.

This is Henry.

Years later....

  "Alice, where's Austin??" Malcolm frowns, searching for his son. "I don't know, dear. You know he likes going out into the woods." "Which is dangerous! Why do we let that damn teenager leave the house again??" "Well, he needs his own space...." Alice mumbles and Malcolm sighs, "True, true..."

  Malcolm stops searching for his son and looks at Alice for a minute.

  For some weird reason, Malcolm has been feeling something about Alice... It wasn't good, but he thought it would disappear eventually so, as usual, he shrugs it off and goes back to searching for Austin.

~

  "Fuck, it's only getting worse..." Malcolm growls lowly, staring down at the ground in the living room alone, sitting on the couch.

  He felt as if... His feelings for Alice were fading. Like, he didn't want her anymore; but how could that be?? It's impossible! He was obsessed with Alice, wasn't he?? He's had her for many, many years and every single day, he still got angry, thinking she'd just disappear! But now, he wouldn't care as much if that happened any time... Why...?

  Is Malcolm losing his emotions entirely somehow?

  That can't be...

  "Dad," His son walks in, annoyed.

  His son, Austin, was a 15-year-old emotional boy. Malcolm really hopes Austin doesn't end up like him, being all crazy and enjoys killing... Although, he kind of hopes Austin isn't like his mother either, a whore...

  So far, though, he's shown he's his own person, nothing like either of his parents, which makes Malcolm happy.

  "Yes, son?" "I'm bored! Can't we, I dunno, go out and do something for once?!" "Hm..." Malcolm thinks. "Wanna meet my childhood friend?" He questions, looking at the confused male in front of him.

  'My creepy dad has friends??' Austin questions in his mind and nods his head. "Yes, I would." He smiles.

~

  They both get to your home, which took a while because he had to call you and figure out where you lived.

  Austin stares at his dad who was quietly at the door, staring deep into it. "Are you going to ring the doorbell? You shouldn't be too scared, Dad..." "I-it's been 17 years, Austin..." He whispers and Austin nods his head, understanding. "Then I guess you would be a little nervous... Here, I'll do it." Austin rings the door bell and it makes a beautiful sound.

  'Ooh,' Austin smiles, enjoying the noise.

  In under 30 seconds later, the door is flung open, revealing a beautiful woman, aka you. "Malcolm!!!" "Yn!!" You both tightly hug each other, happy to see you both were doing good. "It's been so long, dammit!" You pull away with tears in your eyes but he wipes them away. "It has been and like I promised, I came back."

  "Oh, Mal..." You smile more then see Austin. You gasp, "Is this..." "This is Austin. My only son I told you about." 

  You gasp and you hug Austin, startling him. "He's such a handsome man!" You smile and he blushes, embarrassed.

  He looks at you, seeing how happy you looked, even though he was a stranger... 'I don't get the outside world...' He pouts, confused.

  You move away, "Come on, guys! Mal, I've got a surprise for you~ Especially since I know all the times you were worried that I was all alone!" You walk in and they follow behind.