Mi amour

Y/n was at the Drunken clam, trying to pick out sugar daddies now that she just turned 18! She was conversing with a crippled man, sporting a big chin and police uniform? Did he say his name was John Swampton? Whatever y/n couldn't care less, she just wanted a sugar daddy! All of a sudden, the bar doors swing open, and a mysterious silhouette appeared! She blushed when upon seeing his face in the light, a stunning man with a big chin and wearing a Hawaiian shirt! "GIGITTY GIGITTY GOO ALRIGHT" he shouted sitting down next to her, y/n already felt her tits hardening from arousal. "Giggity giggity here alone on a Thursday night baby? How pathetic!" He said to y/n in a seductive way, putting his hand way up her thigh. "I-ummmm" she stammered with a crimson blush smearing across her face. "How about I take you home baby gigitty goo" he growled into her ear. "Wh-what? But I don't even know you?! I don't even know your name!" She said taken aback! "It's quagmire" he whispered, lips tracing her ear. Y/n hesitated "hmmmmmm alright" she said with a hint of nervousness! "ALRIGHT GIGITTY GIGITTY" he then proceeded to pick her up bridal style and ran 13 miles back to his house without breaking a sweat.
He yeeted you onto his bed then pinned you down. "Im going to gigitty grind on you babe" he said pulling down his pants to reveal a 1 ft peepee. He ripped your clothes off and started to jack off on your tits. Once he unloaded his creamy goodness, he then inserted his dong into your vaginaaaa!!!! "G-IGITTTY GOOOOOOOOOOOO" he screamed while thrusting in and out all the while y/n was knocked out because little did y/n know that her alcoholic beverage at the drunken clam was drugged by quagmire! (Plot twist!!!!!!) Once he was done unleashing his seed into y/n, he groped her succulent feetsies . "Gigitty gigitty this is my favorite part!!!!" He opened his mouth almost as wide as your mom and started to vore y/n feet first! Y/n became conscious from the moistness of his maw. "Q-QUAGMIRE SENPAI!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING????" Y/n screeched!!!!! "I always do this to my victims now shut up and enjoy it" quagmire moaned. Quagmire then swallowed y/n whole, he burped loudly then massaged his swollen stomach, "I could've been your sugar daddy but I saw you flirting with Joe Swanson and that is unforgivable"
Waluigi appears from Quagmires closet, "Ayo this is what happens when you don't keep an eye on your drink @ the club" he then breakdances back to the closet

The end

Or is it????!!!!