16. Mal'ach Ha'Mavett

On the outside the forest appears to be luscious and prosperous but the moment they enter the forest the scenery dramatically changes. They are surrounded by dry rot trees with no sign of leaves and are surrounded by a gloomy lighting. Six walks in front, Hibanika in the middle and Kenshin is close behind. Hibanika glances back at Kenshin and is a little surprised by how calm he is.

"You are not surprised?" Hibanika

"Nah. I've done many things and have seen a lot of random stuff. Experiencing all of that has somewhat whelmed me so to speak." Sigma

"Oh? You really are an interesting one aren't you?" Six

"Eyes front." Hibanika

"Ara~ So protective. I must say that I am quite pleased to see that you finally found interest in someone! That must mean that you know what he looks like~. My curiosity is running wild." Six says while peaking behind of her locking her eyes on Kenshin.

"That's funny. I know that I said eyes front but you can't seem to do that. Perhaps I should gauge them out to fix this problem?" Hibanika

"Ooh~ scary!" Six

"Anyone else notice the welcome commitee?" Kenshin says directing everyone's attention ahead.

Hibanika and Six look ahead to see a couple of silhouettes appear in an upcoming dense fog.

"Stay close Mi.. Ahem. Sigma. They will only attack depending on our intent." Hibanika

"Witch means nothing but happy thoughts kids." Six

They enter the fog and calmy steady their pace. The best way to describe the two silhouettes that comes directly into view are zombified walking corpses. They stand on either side sniffing as Six, Hibanika and Sigma walk on. Though the moment that the zombies began to sniff Kenshin they immediately start to roar and leap backwards creating distance. Without warning a massive horde appears through the fog and surrounds the group but are directed toward Kenshin. Six and Hibanika turn and stare at Kenshin in startled confusion.

"What were you thinking?!" Six

"Sunny beaches in the Virgin Islands!" Kenshin

"Where?!" Six

"It is not his intentions that they are reacting to! Look at their sporadic movements!" Hibanika

Six observes the zombies movements and quickly realizes what Hibanika is talking about.

"They are... Afraid?!... But, they've only ever showed fear to Mal'ach!" Six

This act goes on for a little while and Kenshin who was calm the entire time began to get annoyed.

"This is getting redundant." Kenshin

"Enough!" A sudden thunderous voice echoes from behind of Hibanika and Six.

What follows from that command is absolute silence. Every single one of the zombies in the hoard becomes silent and remains still. The next and only thing that is heard are footstep that get closer to them. Another silhouette appears through the fog and it grows in size upon approach. A man twice the size of Omadu wields a large spiked hammer and wears a tribal like mask stops near Six and Hibanika.

"This him?" Kenshin

"No. This is his general. He has no name and is just a soulless husk that follows orders without question." Hibanika

"A puppet with strings attached." Six

The general uses his free hand, points at Hibanika then Six and would point with his thumb behind of him. The fog behind of the general slowly clears to show a castle that stands right behind of him.