Meeting

Hi I'm Rin! This is my first X reader so i hope it's ok plz if there is a mistake plz comment and tell me so i can fix it! Hope you enjoy happy reading!

~Flashback~

" you want to be a hero? Ha! You have the quirk of a villain!" One of the bullies shouted at my trembling form " N-no i-i-t's not! I'm go-oing to be an amazing he-ro j-ju-st you wait!" I yell as tears fall down my cheeks. " ha whatever loser! Your nothing but a villain in the making!" He yells pushing me into a wall." stop it! " I scream feeling my quirk start to activate. " or what? " he says with a smirk. I opened my eyes I can feel them glowing yellow instead of their usual silver color. " no no no no no N-n-n-o-o. R-r-un i don't want to hurt you!" The bully sees me looking at the ground and sees my eyes glowing yellow " w-what are you do-oing stop that i-i-t's weird!" He yells taking a step back from me. I cover my eyes " leave now" I say still looking at the floor. I hear footsteps echoing away from me. I take a deep breath and calm myself down enough to deactivate my quirk then run home as fast as possible.

~End of flashback~

Prologue:

Snake. Monster. Demon spawn. Villain. I have been called all these names and more simply because of my quirk. My name is Sinkara Acarzara and my quirk is Basilisk. It's exactly what is sounds like I have the powers of a basilisk, i can petrify people by looking at them when activated, I can grow scales on any part of my skin and make them harden and use them to make shields, weapons, and armor, along with that i have a poisonous bite and the ability to spit acid. Along with that I used to live in Athens, Greece till i was five then moved to Japan. I am still fluent in Greek, and it's my mom's main language. People say I'm a villain but I'm going to prove them wrong and rise up to #1 hero!

I wake up to the sound of my worst enemy: my alarm clock. " mhuuuuuuuu. γαμημένη σκύλα προσπαθώ να κοιμηθώ" ( not translating that for you sorry) I groan as I get out of bed. I walked passed my mirror and see my skin white as paper and my usually straight black hair now with a really bad case of bed head. I sigh and walk over to my desk at the corner opposite of my bed and grabs my U.A. uniform from the chair and started to get dressed. After I get dressed i had down to the kitchen and grab a piece of toast " γοινγ στο εαρλυ? " ( going so early?) says a voice in the shadows. "ναι μαμά" ( yes mama ) I say grabbing a piece of toast "εντάξει να είστε προσεκτικοί στο σχολείο" ( ok be careful at school) my mom says while opening the door for me. She is tall and slender woman with long silky black hair like mine, pale skin like mine except for the scales I have randomly on my body and beautiful green eyes that sparkle in the light, and a soft smile that got me through many tough years. " θα μαμά " ( i will mama). She smiles at me and nods. I give her my bravest smile as I walk out the door to my dream school U.A.

~ flashback ~

" Γεια σου είναι εδώ!" ( honey it's here!) " τι είναι εδώ; " ( what's here?) I yelled running down the stairs. "την επιστολή σας από την U.A! " ( your letter form U.A!) she says jumping up and down with the letter in her hand. " OH MY GODS! " I yelled grabbing it from her hands grinning wildly (sorry she believes in the Greek gods cuz she Greek). I was so excited I forgot to speak in Greek. Mom just chuckled. She understands Japanese she just is better at Greek. " καλά θα το ανοίξετε?" ( are you going to open it?) " eeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I squeal as I rip off the top and did a little holographic message of all might appears in front of me " HA HA HA hello young Acarzara you got accepted into U.A's top class. Class 1-A. Good job! Can't wait to see you there! ' then it shut off. I looked at mama in amazement. She gives me a proud look and smiles wide and opens her arms for a hug " είμαι τόσο περήφανος για σένα, τη μικρή μου ουρά " ( I'm so proud of you my little viper) she says using my old nickname. I hug her tears of joy pool my eyes " το κάναμε μαμά Αρχίζω το δρόμο μου για να είμαι κορυφαίος ήρωας!" ( we did it mama I'm starting my path to be a top hero!) she smiles and strokes my hair.

~ end of flashback ~

I smile thinking of the memory. I continue walking and accidently bumped into someone and fell right on my butt " oh sorry are you ok?" A boy with spiky red hair, and the same uniform as me smiles at me with shark like teeth, and offers his hand to help me up. " y-yeah. Thanks" I say has he hoists me up off the ground. " sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going I'm Sinkara Acarzara. "I say with a blank expression and old out my hand. " it's alright. I'm Eijiro Kirishima!"