U.A here is come!

" it's alright. I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" The red head says helping me up. " you go to U.A too?" I say looking at his uniform. " oh yea I'm in class 1-A. What class are you in?" He says as I brush off my skirt. " same as you actually." Say looking into his red eyes. " cool! want to walk together?" He says smiling. " sure, why not " I replied with a shrug. We started down the street in silence for about 2 minutes before Kirishima spoke " so what's your quirk? " he says looking at me, curiosity written all over his face. I sigh knowing this question was going to come up " it's called basilisk." I say looking down at my feet. " sounds cool what does it do?" He says trying still looking at me. " i can petrify people when it's activated, spit acid as well as a poisonous bite , grow scales on any part of my body and harden the and gather them to make weapons, armor, things like that." I say expecting him to run or make some excuse to get away from me. " wow! That's so cool! I wish my quirk was that powerful!" He says making me look up. "All I can do is harden my skin." He says sadly. " that's a cool quirk " I say still in shock he didn't run. " is everything alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." He says with a worried expression " yeah, yeah it's just.. your the first person except my mom to not run away or call me a monster" i say looking at him in shock. No one besides my mother has ever been worried or accepting of my quirk, even my father left after I got it. " why would they run your quirk is so cool! Your going to make an amazing hero!" He says smiling. "Thanks you too." I say letting myself smile a little. " oh we're here." He says as we walk up to the gate. " oh yeah. Come on let's find our classroom before all the good seats are gone!" I say grabbing his hand, and dragging him into the building. We walked up to our classroom doors. They were huge! " I wonder why they are so big " Kirishima thinks out loud " probably because some peoples quirks need this big of a door to get in." I say " oh. Yeah that makes more sense." He says scraping his neck. I reach for the door but Kirishima stops me. " let me get it." He says opening the door for me " wow, and here I thought chivalry was dead." I chuckled walking in " i try to me as manly as possible and being a gentleman is part of manliness he says in a serious tone. " Kirishima yo are the manliest man i know" I say smiling " t-thanks Acarzara. " he says with a slight pink tint on his cheeks. We walk into a blond kid with his feet on the desk arguing with blue haired kid in glasses. " your disrespecting the school and the people who make the desk!" The blue haired kid yells " oh fuck off ." The blond kid yells back " language!" The other yells back " should we do something?" Kirishima whispers to me " yeah he let me handle it. " I say walking towards the two " HEY! Σταματήστε να φωνάζετε σαν μικρά παιδιά!" ( stop yelling like little kids!). I didn't realize I talked in Greek till I look at Kirishima's shocked expression. " what?" I asked " you just spoke in another language" he says " oh sorry I do that sometimes." I say rubbing the back of my neck. " anyway, I said stop yelling like little kids!" I say turning back to the blond and blue haired kids. " don't tell me what to do pale ass bitch!" The blond yells standing from his chair and storming over to me. " oh yeah what you going to do about it you overgrown Pomerania!" I say getting up in his face " whoa whoa! Calm down Acarzara let's go find our seats!" Kirishima says dragging me away. " fine " I say closing my eye3s and taking a deep breath and taking a seat at a desk next to the window Kirishima sits at the desk next to me. " thanks for pulling me away kiri. my quirk was starting to activate. " I said looking at him. " on prob. Wait. did you use call me kiri? " to redhead says with a wide smile. " um yeah is that ok? " I said " only if I can call you Acara!" He says smiling " yeah yeah ok. " I say smiling a bit to myself. " alright settle down " a yellow caterpillar thing says from beside the teachers desk. " What the-!!?" I yell taken back. The caterpillar turns revealing the face of a man then the cocoon starts to unzip and a tired looking man steps out " I'm you teacher Mr.Aizawa." The man says.

~Time skip to after school brought to you my my laziness.~

" Mama Είμαι σπίτι, και έφερα έναν φίλο." ( mamma I'm home, and i brought a friend.) i say walking into my house with Kirishima behind me " so this is where you live? It's nice!" Kiri beams. " thanks " I say putting my bag by the door. " οχιά? καλώς όρισες σπίτι! ποιος είναι αυτός ο φίλος που αναφέρατε? " ( viper? welcome home! who is this friend you mentioned?) my mother asked coming out of the kitchen. Kiri looked back in forth between me and my mom " um hi Mrs. Acarzara I'm Kirishima Eijiro pleasure to meet you! " he says smiling and extending his hand out " τι είπε?" ( what did he say? ) I chuckled at my mother and kiri's lack of communication " είπε "Γεια σας κ. Acarzara είμαι Kirishima Eijiro ευχαρίστηση να σας γνωρίσουμε!". ( he said " hi Mrs. Arcazara I'm Kirishima Eijiro pleasure to meet you!) " Ω καλά, είναι χαρά να σας συναντήσω με τον κ. kirishima. Είμαι η μητέρα της sinkara Chara Acrazara. είναι καλό να γνωρίζουμε ότι η κόρη μου βρήκε ένα καλό αγόρι σαν εσένα για έναν φίλο " ( oh well, it is a pleasure to meet you to Mr.kirishima. I am sinkara's mother Chara Acrazara. it is good to know my daughter has found a nice boy like you for a friend. ) " what did she say? " kiri asked me confused " she said it is a pleasure to meet you too, her name is Chara, and that she is glad I found a nice boy like you as a friend." I say translating for him and my mother. " oh cool " kiri says shaking my mother's hand "μπορεί να μείνει για δείπνο αν του αρέσει. Βρήκατε ένα καλό. δεν μπορεί να περιμένει να ξεκινήσει τον προγραμματισμό του γάμου! " ( he can stay for dinner if he likes.you found a good one. Can't wait to start planning the wedding.) my mother says walking back into the kitchen " Μαμά! " ( mama! ). I heard her laugh from the kitchen " what did she say?" Kiri asked " she says you can stay for dinner if you like " I say leaving out the wedding part for his sake and mine. " oh cool. Can we go hang out in your room? " he asked " sure come on. " I say waving my hand for him to follow me up to my room. I open the door. Oh gods, I forgot that my room was a mess. I had scales everywhere. " sorry kiri let me clean this up! " I say starting to pick up a few. " here let me help." He says picking one up. " wow this things are hard, but smooth " he says running his thumb across one he just picked up. " how do you deal with these on your skin it must hurt" he ay looking up at me " well actually they only harden when they either fall off or I want them too. " I say picking more up and throwing them away. " oh cool. " he says. We continue to clean in silence after that. Once we finished we sat on my bed " hey Acrara, " kiri says laying down on his back " yeah?" I say looking over at him " can you teach me the language you and your mom speak?" He asks. I was taken back. He wanted to learn our language? He wanted to understand my mother and I? " s-sure and the language is Greek, but why do you want to learn?" I asked " well I don't want you to have to translate everything for me and one one in our class knows Greek so we can talk and no one will know what we are saying. " he says looking me in the eye. " oh well maybe another time for now let's get to know each other more." 

Hey everyone sorry for the wait I have been SUPER busy with school, family, drama, being sick, and writers block! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! 

Love, Rin