Chapter 1

It was the week before Christmas and like every year since they could remember all the Weasleys and Potters-Malfoys were at Grimmauld place and for the last few years, the Dursleys (kids) Longbottoms and the Scamanders joined them.

The adults or old people as the kids liked to call them were all out so that just left the 21 kids/adults in the house.

They were all over the living room most on the floor no one noticed the fact the Lily was upstairs with Lucy, Lorcan and Lysander looking for there present In till they came running down the stairs with a gold necklace.

"What were you doing and how are we going to get in trouble for it" asked Rose not even looking up from her book

"You're not going to get in trouble as we did nothing" said Lucy

"Then what's in your pocket" said Teddy

"We were looking for president when I found this I didn't know what it was so I wanted to ask you guys" said Lucy holding out the gold chain for everyone to see.

"Lucy give that here now" yelled Teddy knowing exactly what the gold necklace was.

"Not till you tell me what it is" said Lucy as she started to spin it around her finger.

"Stop before you break it" said Victore also recognizing the necklace.

"That's a time turner where did you find it" asked albus with a look of fear.

Whatever lucy thought it was going to be that was not it in shock she stopped mid-spin and the time turner went flying everyone tried to grab it at the same time which ended with a pile on the floor, a loud bang, a flash of gold, blue and purple and then they were gone.

1995

They were just finishing an order meeting when there was a loud bang Sirius, Remus, Mad-Eye and Molly all ran to the living room where the noise came from. There were about 19 teenagers in a pile aguing and one standing look at the pile with a toddler in her arms yelling all of the others.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house" Sirius yelled

Everyone stop and looked at him.

The one girl standing turns and looked shocked then started yelling again.

A tall guy with blue hair and a few piercings got untangled
and stuttered out "what is the date"

"How'd you get in here first" yelled Mad-Eye

"We had an accident with a time turner and I know you won't believe me but can you just tell me the year then I'll prove to you I'm telling the truth"

"It's August 1995 now prove it before we send you to Azkaban" said Remus

"Fine Moony" said the blue-haired boy

"How did you know that" asked Sirius

"I'm from the future" said the guy "your Padfoot a big black dog, Remus lupin is Moony because he's a werewolf, James potter was Prong a stag and then the trader Wormtail is Peter Pettigrew a rat"

"Looks like some introductions are in order than" said Molly

"Come to the kitchen and we can talk I still don't fully believe you since Death Eaters knows all that" said Mad-Eye

The time travels all followed them to the kitchen and stood in a line of oldest parent to youngest well Mrs Weasley call the kids downstairs.

"Who are they" said Ron pointing to the future kid

"It's rude to point Ronald" said Hermione

"Their people that say they're from the future" said Molly