Hopefull thinking

Gaia stepped over Will touching his head in the process,she felt so close to Aqua in this quest she finally had hope rapped around her heart.She jumped over the stream and jumped on a grey rock covered with moss keeping her balance,she jumped of she saw a brown squirrel with puffy cheeks pass her she giggled the last time she had seen a mundane squirrel was when she was 9.Gaia stepped behind a tree then saw black hair and jeans,someone was in the woods and was holding someone in their arms like an embrace.Gaia ducked underneath a small tree and started looking at the people embracing,one of the people was a girl with red hair her eyes where closed,Amber.Gaia gasped quietly the hope that was rapped around her heart snapped and crumbled,Aqua was had his hands rapped around Ambers waist and he was kissing her KISSING.Gaias eyes filled with tears she wiped them away with a shaky hand,she stumbled forward causing a large crunch to fill the air,Aqua ripped himself away from Amber looking at the tree which Gaia was supporting herself on Aqua released a long breath one of his hands where still on Amber,"You scared me I thought you where a monster,"Gaia sniffed and wiped her nose,"Gaia whats wrong did we do something?"Amber asked quietly,she was worriedly staring at Gaia with concern,"I just-"One tear dropped from her cheek dripping to the ground she ran stumbling on some rocks.

Amber stared at Gaia run out of the forest,she felt an ache inside her heart she knew how it felt to be heart broken.Aquas hand was still on her waist her cheeks must of been red because of the heat that she produced she fanned herself with her hand,"Are you ok you look hot,"That comment must of made her turned her even more red,"I'm fine,just really steamy,"Aqua held her closer with both arms this time,"I really meant what I said,"He put a lock of Ambers red hair behind her ear,"Me to,but we have to go back the others will be wondering where we are,"Amber stated,"Your right,"Aqua stepped away from Amber and started to walk back to the raft.

Will stared at his dagger swirling patterns on the blade he noticed Rosy humming and tying her hair with flowers that she popped out of her hands,"So enjoying the quest,"Will said casually Rosy swept her hair back still popping flowers,"It's alright I guess,"An awkward silence filled the air Will spoke,"Rosy-about the van thing You don't like me that's fine I mean I'm totally fine you don't need to worry,"Wills voice broke at the end of his sentence he held his breath,Gaia came rushing back stumbling and sniffing rapidly,"What's wrong?"Will said worriedly she stepped onto the raft and sat beside him,he put his hand on her back making smooth motions Gaia started to cry loudly her head in her hands,"Aqua-and-Amber!"She screeched between sobs.