𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚

I'm Soda and my life is pretty crazy.

Well not exactly crazy, but it's not boring either. I seem to have my life figured out at the moment. My daily routine involves getting up, go to school, then go home. I just watch movies or play on my phone at home, but occasionally I do chores or draw. Typical, I know. But my friends never fail to make me smile. We all hang out at school and we all have a group chat on social media.

But here I am, the biggest lesbian out of the cluster. I sport a way over grown pixie cut; my black hair flops over my forehead and past my ears. I'm more on the chubby side but I wouldn't consider myself unhealthy by a long shot. I also also have black squared classes to shield my green eyes. In fact I'm not bad looking myself. I'm pure wife material.

Danny was the shortest in the group. He was short and rather thin Their eyes were as round as the horizon sun and resembled black coffee in the iris. His dark brown hair parted at the side, or sometimes down the middle. It was trimmed up behind his ears, a clean cut I would say. He was a rather jumpy kid, usually acting positive in the group chat. However, he tends to overthink time to time. He likes to sleep off his problems, he especially likes to sleep to calm himself down.

Brayson was the second shortest in the bunch. Her squarish-round face was framed by her ginger hair that was parted down the middle. Her hazel eyes were rounded with a pointed end. She never really went out of her way to do much. Brayson was constantly stressed and I'm pretty sure no one knows why, not even herself. She texts the chat a lot but usually just lurks and watches us.

They are both cool in their own ways. I can rant to Brayson about pretty much everything, and express my love for a fictional character to Danny and expect him to giggle and support me. Brayson and I have been friends since day care, we didn't get along at first, but here we are now. We talk about everyday and send memes or art back and forth. However, Danny and I haven't been friends for that long. He and I just have random conversations about different shows or characters we care for.

And then there was Scout... I adore her, she was perfect in every single way. Scout was the tallest out of us and had a thinner figure as well. Her clothing style was pretty grungy or better yet an 'e-girl' style. Her smaller blue eyes hard small bags under them, she never did seem to get much sleep. Being the more energetic one out of all of us by sure. Even though it was dyed, the blonde strands that fell past her shoulders seemed to flow so carelessly. A beanie of some sort is usually on display on the top of her head. Her monotone voice would crack as she would chuckle. Scout's innocent mocking of internet memes made me smile uncontrollably.

I want to be just like her. She is absolutely perfect, no exceptions. My heart still flutters like birds in a tight cage; rapidly and desperate. Scout is smart, but whenever she doesn't know the answer to a question on the test she scratches her cheek or jaw in thought. Or when she's tired she'll slur her words and let them drift off mid-sentence without realizing it. This girl clouds my mind every second of the day. Her constant chuckling and low giggling tickle my eardrums. Her voice lives as an ear worm deep in my memory. I've only seen her sad four times in my life time. Her eyes tend to drift to the floor, making it seem she had a sudden interest in her shoes as she stared. Her long fingers glide up to tuck hair behind her ear as she stares low. It sickens me to know how cruel people can be to Scout. The thought of kicking someone to the ground instantly flicks on in my mind every time I saw her like that. However, she never tells me the specific person who's hurt her, which angers me more. But how could I possibly be mad at her?

I love her.

I'm obsessed with her.