Prologue

Oakley's POV.

A large, gray, wolf-like creature walked into a cave. It wanted me to follow it.

I looked around at my surroundings. The high grass almost reached my waist. I looked back behind me to see the empire's buildings. They controlled Lothal. The people had no freedom. We have no right. No one will fight because they live in fear. I can't really blame them...

The wolf looked back at me. I sighed knowing I should follow. I slowly made my way into the cave. The wolf lead me into a large lit room in the cave. A man sat down on the floor. He had a clean face and brown hair.
"Who are you?" The man asked. He stood up. I looked at his eyes. He's blind.

"Ah... Oakley but you can call me Oak," I replied. He nodded. "The force sent you to me. Care to explain why?" He questioned. I shrugged. "I know less than you, sir. May I catch your name?' I asked.
"Kanan Jarrus, you're force sensitive but... you have more power," his eyes finally landed in my direction," Fire, you have the element of fire."

I took a step back. "I'm not evil!"
Kanan's head tilted slightly. "Relax, I know why you're here," Kanan said. Kanan put his hand up, pointing towards a wall. He used the force and lifted the wall.

"Oakley, may I ask a question?" Kanan asked. "Yes, sir," I replied. He chuckled as he walked closer to me.
"I've never heard a voice like yours. Excuse me for asking but are you male or female?" Kanan asked. I laughed. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I answered him.

We walked into the new hall in the cave.
"Do you have a light?" Kanan asked. I enlightened my lightsaber.

"Purple," Kanan mumbled.
"Dark and light. You're desinted to darkness but, you want to be light," Kanan said.
"Darth Idious is your mother correct?" Kanan questioned. I nodded. "Yes I... How did you know?" I asked.

"Oakley Idious, my path is reaching an end. I have a mission for you. The love of my life is pregnant. My child is to be born with one of the evil elements as you have. You both are destined for darkness. Whoever is born with the elements of lighting, ice, or fire is dummed for the evil path. If Jedi have any element it's nature. What I find incredible is that you said no. You refused. You stayed with the path of your heart," Kanan said.

"I... my mother sent me down the wrong path. She wanted my power to be used to kill. She wanted me to be on the right hand of Vader and Sidious. Any sith would be happy to be you she said. My father knew. Once he saw with his own eyes. As bad as he is, he didn't want Sidious to have that power. He already posses the element of lighting. He helped me escape. My mother caught him as I escaped. I don't know if he's dead or alive," I explained.

"Who is your father?"
"Al-"
I cut myself off.
"It doesn't matter. I'm better off not knowing," I explained. Kanan nodded.

"Look at the walls," Kanan said. "The walls tell your story or at least what was so post to be your story," Kanan added. I saw the old drawings scattered across the wall.

"Wow," I mumbled.

The story for told of a person raised by a sith woman, my mother. It never once shows my father. The person eventually am seen next to two Sith Lords. The person is shown killing and burning homes. The next is them sitting on a throne next to a boy with the power of ice.

"How are you so sure it is me in this story?" I questioned. Kanan shrugged and explained,"Well I don't but doesn't it add up to yours at the start?"

I mean Kanan wasn't wrong.

"How did you know to bring me here? I thought you didn't know why I was brought to you," I spat.

Kanan grinned as we began to walk back to the lit up room.
"I wanted to see if you knew." Kanan reached out to me. I moved up a few steps so he could touch my shoulder like I knew he was trying to do.
"Oakley Idious, I admire your courage and your determination. But why you're here, my son is meant to follow the same path as you were so post to. I don't that to happen to him. The elements don't have to be evil, there not unless you make them. Please Oak," Kanan explained.

"Kanan I... It's not my place. I couldn't-."
"Oakley, I'm going to die today!" Kanan shouted. "I won't get the chance to be with him!" Kanan cried.

If I had someone that knew how to control the elements I would've been better off. This future kid's father is asking me to take care of him. Any parent would wanna be there for their child growing up unless they gave them to adoption but that's different.

"The force brought me to you for a reason, Kanan. I'll watch from afar. Once he finds out about his power, I will step in," I explained.

Kanan through his arms around me. I hugged him back.
"Thank you."
"Of course..."