hr-18

************************************************
nojam left the chat
mama kun left the chat
little lamb left the chat
dery milk left the chat
renjuly left the chat

dejune - guys......
dejune - i'm sorry......

************************************************
jeno couldn't believe what he's seeing, xiaojun was dating someone else and he had the audacity to date renjun too. jeno sat beside renjun thinking, not realizing that the said male is already awake.
"jen?" renjun called out after tapping jeno's back,
"you're awake?"
"yea, can you order something to eat?" renjun asked jeno, who nodded and walked outside renjun's room to the kitchen. renjun took his phone and spoke to xiaojun,

when renjun was satisfied with what he told xiaojun, the pain he felt just wouldn't subside

when renjun was satisfied with what he told xiaojun, the pain he felt just wouldn't subside. renjun walked downstairs only to find jeno slouched on the counter with his phone on his forehead.
"what's going on?" renjun asked confused,
"the guys are talking about what to do xiaojun, and if you and everyone except xiaojun should leave the group." jeno explained making renjun frown at the information,
"unnecessary. we don't have to break the group for this, plus dejun and i don't really cross paths when we have schedules." renjun spoke not realizing his best friend is typing everything and sending it to the group, when renjun was finished so was jeno who lifts his phone up with a bright smile.
"the boys said, they'll go with whatever you wish." renjun mirrored jeno's smile, just then the door bell rang signalling the ordered food just came. the two ate with a light atmosphere, giggles and laughs are everywhere.

next morning, jeno and renjun was off to sm, to check on renjun's italy photo shoot. when they got to the main office, all of wayv are standing outside.
"injun!" yangyang said running to his best friend, renjun laughed and patted yangyang's back. when lee soo man opened the door, he glanced at renjun right away. renjun followed lee soo man in, jeno tagging along with renjun, not once renjun looked at xiaojun.
"so, i called you in first because many companies have been trying to get you to model for them. there's balenciaga, gucci, dolce and gabbana, chanel, blanc & eclare, luis vuitton, kate spade." lee soo man said when both boys are in and they've already sat down.
"i'll take them all, but i want the order to go like this. kate spade, luis vuitton, gucci, chanel, balenciaga, dolce and gabbana, then blanc & eclare." renjun responded to jeno's dismay, jeno hated it when renjun has too many schedules.

"each shoot will take 2 weeks max, for kate spade, luis vuitton you'll be shooting in LA. so you're going to be in LA for a month or so, for gucci it's going to be in new zealand for two weeks. followed by chanel in korea, for another two weeks. balenciaga in vancouver, for two weeks. dolce and gabbana in the philippines for two weeks, then blanc & eclare in italy for two weeks. oh and jeno, if you wish to go you may. i give you permission." lee soo man said before he dismissed renjun and jeno, when the two boys were out of the office kun was next.
"how did it go?" hendery asked ignoring xiaojun who was planning to ask renjun too,
"uhm, i have a week to prepare. i'm leaving jan 17 to LA, then i'll be travelling after two weeks for different photo shoots." renjun replied while smiling,
"when are you coming back? is jeno going with you?" lucas asked his brother,
"by the end of april. and of course he is." everyone gasped, that long? renjun is gone for that long, but at least he has jeno with him. xiaojun felt sick, it's the first time renjun's going overseas without him.
"we'll get going, renjun's manager is driving us back to renjun's house. we have to pack, we're leaving this friday." with that renjun and jeno are gone, off to pack for their 3 months and a half travel. jeno and renjun was driven by renjun's manager, sunwoo jung.
"we'll be back by the end of april right?" sunwoo asked, renjun nodded not forgetting to thank his manager.
"jen, we'll drop you off at your dorm. then be sure to be at my house before friday." renjun said while glancing at jeno who nods his head.