hr-22

renjun sits on jeno's bed relaxing after a tough day, listening to his 'calm me tf down' playlist. his phone viberates, though he has no intention of looking at it. then it buzzes again.

"give me a break." renjun whispers, eyes wondering around to the room, looking for jeno. "must be in the shower."

renjun opens his phone, his eyes landing on the notification. he did not appreciate it at all. he was already tired, he didn't want more stress on his shoulders.

pwarkji sent you a message

——————————————————————————

pwarkji
can we talk?

pwarkji
it'll be quick i promise.

huang_ij
no

huang_ij
...

huang_ij
u have 2 minutes

pwarkji
i know i messed up.

pwarkji
...is there a chance for me to fix what i broke?

huang_ij
who knows.

huang_ij
when i get back we'll settle this face to face.
——————————————————————————

renjun puts his phone away, running his hand through his hair and face. as much as he didn't want to, he knew he had to talk to jisung sooner or later.

jeon looks at him, hair dripping, its clear he just finished showering. "the hell is wrong with you? you've sighed more than usual."

"its nothing....." renjun contemplates, jeno notices.

"its jisung, isnt it?"

renjun bitterly laughs, "who else? the sole reason why xiaojun and i became close. i'm an idiot."

jeno violently reacts, "you're not. loving hurts, love needs sacrifice."

"you know, i dont wanna hear it from you. you can't even confess to jaemin." renjun jokingly says, jeno's jaw drops. "talk to me when you're willing to sacrifice your friendship."

renjun stands up to walk away, jeno snaps out of his trance. "HOW-WHO TOLD YOU!"

"who told me? your eyes. you make those stupid heart eyes whenever you see him. i should give you handkerchief for christmas, you need it from all the drooling you do over him."

renjun closes the door to jeno's room, he slides down the door. his shoulders shaking, he hated this.

"if only i wasn't so naive back then. if only i didn't fall for jisung, i would never have fallen in love with xiaojun...." renjun whispers, standing up then wiping his tear.

"i can't be sad. huang renjun, you can do this."

unknown to him, jeno was listening on the other side of the door. whispering, ever so quietly, "i'm sorry. i couldn't protect you..."

the next day, renjun looked better than he did. however, jeno knew, that was just a facade. renjun's eyes looked pained and tired, but jeno didn't say anything.

"injun, look here!" jeno yells out, renjun flat out ignores him. "BITC- I SAID LOOK!"

of course, renjun doesn't spare him a glance.

jeno sighs and takes the picture nonetheless. after seeing the outcome, jeno deemed it was unfair, renjun looked fantastic despite the ignorance. jeno would never admit it (he would) but renjun is just naturally beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jenojam

liked by littleyang and 1,897,777 others jenojam i got ignored, i love him too much :) @huang_ij

jenojam i got ignored, i love him too much :) @huang_ij

view all 798,778 comments
wongxuxi you probably deserved it
—jenojam the love is non-existent 🥲
kkkkkun did you annoy him again?
—jenojam WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!!'
huang_ij thanks, i love myself too 🥰
—jenojam i- 🤡
prince.h deserved
—jenojam 👁👄👁
littleyang deserved (2)
—jenojam DO U GUYS HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME OR SOMETHING?!
—huang_ij maybe, u sure u wanna know? 🥵
—jenojam yes! it involves me!!
—jenojam changed my mind, don't tell me.
—huang_ij wasn't planning to 🥰
—littleyang wasn't planning to 🥰 (2)
—prince.h wasn't planning to 🥰 (3)

——————————————————————————
author here, hope u liked it!! please leave ur reactions here 😚😚