Chapter 46: Spellbound

It was summertime the first time I saw Lise.

Nasa labas ako noon at dinidiligan ang mga orchids na tanim ni Nanay.

I was also bored out of my mind dahil my friends were in Manila at ayaw niya akong payagang lumuwas.

Bakasyon daw at dapat magpahinga ako sa bahay at hindi iyong gala ang laman ng utak ko.

She got out of the moving truck at napatigil ako sa ginagawa ko.

Her hair reached past her shoulders and it was dark as night.

Nagkandahaba ang leeg ko para silipin kung sino ang mga bagong lipat sa tapat namin.

Sakto naman na she was doing the same thing kaya nagkatinginan kami.

We smiled at each other then binalik ko ang atensiyon ko sa mga dinidiligang bulaklak.

Nahiya kasi ako bigla dahil nahuli niya na nakatingin ako sa kanya.

Pero kahit natapos na ang ginagawa ko at pumasok na ako sa loob ng bahay, I kept thinking of her smile.

It was genuine at saka ang puti ng ngipin niya.

I was nineteen and I don't think I know what it was like to be in love.

But when I saw her, there was something in me that was left  unsettled.

There was this nagging feeling that I want to know her more.

Fast forward to now and I am standing behind her as she watched the bright city lights.

Dressed in a white robe, her curve was outlined in the fitted way she tied the belt around her waist.

She melted into my arms when I hugged her from behind.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Tinuro niya ang twinkling lights that illuminated the city.

I looked down and saw the silver brightness.

Humarap si Lise and looked up to meet my eyes.

I bent down and covered her lips with mine.

She tasted so sweet and I couldn't get enough of her.

My heart was pulsing in my ears.

Kinakabahan ako dahil I was unsure if I still know how to touch her the right way.

Lise sensed my apprehension.

She took my hand then placed it inside her robe.

Her skin was soft and velvety.

I stopped myself from digging my nails into her skin.

With my hands inside her robe, the belt loosened to reveal her naked body.

I felt pinpricks on her skin as my palms caressed her slender waist.

She shook her shoulders and the robe fell on the floor.

In the dim light in the room, my eyes travelled to admire her beautiful form.

She's still as hot as the first time I saw her.

Lise captured my mouth again and this time, the fire that was quickly building inside me was ready to overpower her.

I untied my robe and let our bodies merge into each other.

A long time ago, I always let Lise lead.

But tonight, I gently pushed her back to the bed and a smile escaped her lips.