Closet

Gripping my hand tightly Wade pulls me down a few hallways. We get to an unmarked door and drops my hand. He grabs the door handle turning it and roughly pulling up at the same time. The door swings open with a slight pop of the hinges.

He turns around grabbing my hand pulling me in and closing the door behind us. As my eyes adjust to the darkness I see that we're in some sort of storage closet. The space under the door is the only light source.

I turn and in the dim light I can see the outline of Wade's wide shoulders leaning back against the wall across from me. Why did he bring me here? What was all that stuff in class? Why is he being so standoffish? I want to ask him all these questions but I can't. I'm too distracted by him.

We stand there just staring at each other. The air seems to electrify itself. I feel like I'm being pulled forward by some invisible force. I watch and see Wade take a step forward. Then it happened so fast, we both sprang toward each other at the same time. I dropped my lunch and suddenly I have my arms around his shoulders and his are wrapped tightly around my waist.

For a few seconds we stay like that our lips inches apart. He lets out a strangled grunt and crashed his lips against mine. Heat explodes through my body. My legs start to feel like jelly and soon I'm gripping his shoulder so I won't fall. I felt his hands travel low on my hips gripping them tightly and pulling me against him. I let out a small moan and he gripped them even tighter. He slips his tongue along mine and I'm sure I'll have to change my underwear. I have never felt like this before.

As suddenly as it had started it stopped and we broke apart, each of us taking a few steps back. Wade turned his back to me and braced his hands on the wall like he was trying to catch his breath.

Why the hell did I do that? I mean its been months since I have been physical with someone, Ben didn't have time for me.

But I'm not the kind of person who does stuff like this! I'm not the kind of person who makes out in a closet with a guy she just met.

But that wasn't it. I really like Wade and I've never connected with someone so fast.

Right now I felt like I was drunk on him. I wanted more of him and I wanted it now...

---------------------

Wade's POV

I stare down at the ground internally yelling at myself.

What the fuck are you doing!?! You just met her this morning and now you've got her in a closet during lunch! You're acting like the asshole you used to be!

Holy shit. I couldn't help myself! She was intoxicating. The morning I saw her standing there with messy hair and those damn shorts I haven't been able to get the image out of my head. Then spending time with her and talking with her pushed me to the edge. I haven't been so comfortable and at peace with someone in years. It was like we had know each other forever.

My body is screaming for me to get it over with and take her now. It seemed like she wouldn't be opposed.

Stop! I force myself to remember that I've changed. I'm not that guy anymore. I stopped partying, sleeping around, and stopped fighting the guys who's girlfriends I fucked. I changed, I made sure I became the person Anna always thought I could be.

Did you think about how this would have made her feel?

That thought makes me grit my teeth. If she were here Anna would be so disappointed in me.