☁︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5.2

Sorry if ithis new year special is not really at new year. Also, sorry for not updating. I was busy at school. Sorry...

•~•~•~•~□■●♡♡♡●■□~•~•~•~•
💖💖
Alucard x Miya
Chapter 5 pt. 2
💖💖
•~•~•~•~□■●♡♡♡●■□~•~•~•~•

Miya's Point of View

I got back to class again and I am sitting beside Alucard. He gave me his window seat. I whispered at his ear that I'm not comfortable if I'm far from the window and also to ease my boredom at the middle of the class. Godd thing the teacher wasn't there yet so we quickly exchanged seats.

That's why I'm here now looking at the window while listening to my history teacher.

"Before this generation of the Land of Dawn, we were ruled by the Agile Queen of the tigers. We were colonialized by the Agile kingdom ruled the the Agile family. Our original ancestors were the Moniyans. Moniyan Empire was our Kingdom and the Land of Dawn is a former village now known as a noble city. The Celestial Palace is the place where all of our futures behold. Once you all graduated you will now be trained in the Celestial Palace."

I quickly shifted my attention to the teacher. Agile Queen? Agile Kingdom? Agile family? Moniyan? Moniyan Empire?

Wait.

Moniyan Empire? Isn't that-- Don't tell me?--

"The training is indeed a requirment of every citizen in the Land of Dawn. And this matter is not a joke. You all are lucky you are studying in this Academy. Not all children get to study here. Back to The Celestial Palace. The Celestial Government makes sure every student here is trained in their battle area because we need to be ready when the Abyss attacks. The Abyss. Another topic to be discussed the day after tomorrow. This ends my lesson. Please get blah blah blah" I got distracted again.

It means if I graduate I will finally get to see the Celestial Palace? I feel something strange.

(a/n: the flashback given here is not remembered by Miya. It's just there so that you guys know what is the reason why Miya feels weird. Also to uhmm.. fill this...chapter...easier... lmao.)

Seven years old Miya...

Young Princess Miya was wondering around in the throne room waiting for her mother. She was so excited for her mother is always telling her stories about her adventures for the day when she arrives home. She was used to opening things to her daughter for she want the young silverette to be honest when she grows up. Young Miya stopped walking and sat on the clean red carpet. The servants were shocked for they thought the Princess tripped so they quickly ran towards her. The Princess was shocked so she immediately stood up. Young Miya doesn't want to be told to his father for he might end up losing his mind and hurting her again. She and her father never got along. Young Miya did everything to impress her father even though she was still a young seven-year-old child but none of her plans worked. Hse ends up being the one in sorrow because of her younger spoiled twin sisters Selena and Karina. Selena and Karina were pointed out to be their father's favourite children. Miya got upset by that disastrous fact.

The grand door suddenly opened and revealed a well dressed queen that doesn't seemed to be battling monsters. This, is the queen of the Moniyan Empire. She is known to be a demon hunter and a knightess that hunts down demons on the Moniyan blacklist. The Moniyan blacklist is a list of Abyssal creatures that lurk in the dark and are tasked by the Abyssal queen to kill all Moniyan Citizens. Young Miya's train thoughts of about her sibling were cut off by the sound of her mother's heels that were herd coming closer to her. She immediately plastered a sweet smile on the face as she welcomes her mother home with a warm calming hug. She is definitely excited for a new story her mother will share to her.