☁︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

where did I left off again.....?

[ u n k n o w n ]

It's been a long time since the Abyssal Guardians left. A long time since my beloved kingdom fell apart in just a swift movement. I can't believe this but this is the bitter reality. I have to face the fact that, Elven Kingdom is now a fallen kingdom. ( I'm sorry!!! I forgot what they call the kingdom where Miya came from!!! I'm procastinating again =P)

I got up on my feet and started to walk away putting my hood over my head. Best wishes for them... I hope they figure out that they need a Elixir of the Abyss

I hope they understand why they are banished from the kingdom. I wouldn't want to harm them. They are my only family left. I wouldn't want to loose them too. It's better if I keep them away from me than loosing them permanently.

The Elixir of the Abyss a very powerful potion that can cure Miya and Nana. They are both under a spell where they can't remember their past unless they drink that said potion.

But I'm afraid no one knows where it is except for me. It will be difficult for me to enter the Land of Dawn without the use of a portal since I am no longer known. I could die easily just by laying a foot on the border of their territory.

The only way for me to find help for Miya and Nana is through the Elven Portal leading to the Land of Dawn which I used to banish them from here. I have seen the future of the Elven Kingdom layed before my eyes when no one saw it coming. I made up an excuse to banish the two so they can be in safe arms. Which I am glad they currently are.

I have to pass that portal hidden in the garden. It should be easy, but it's not! Abyssal guards everywhere, Dyrroth to be found anywhere around the territory, smell of death greeting you warmly everywhere you look, I am not gonna survive alone. I'm gonna need help. But I don't want to bother anyone.

I'd just risk myself alone to help them rather than recruiting a team only to die together. Some proper encantations would keep me safe right?

Everything will be alright.... Everything will be okay.....

I hope so

============================================>

This update is so lame...

Thoughts?

-h