Slide Away

SMUT WARNING!...OK, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
************************************
ELLIE'S POV

We stand there with my hands combing through his hair and his hands fondling my behind and hips for what felt like hours. But in reality, it was all happening a little too fast.

All of a sudden, I feel my feet leave the ground as Liam lifts me up to sit me harshly down on my chest of drawers. With a quick hand movement, whatever contents were rested on top were swiftly swept onto the floor as he pushed me further onto the wooden surface.

He parts my thighs further and pushes in towards me, his crotch now grazing against my soaking knickers as my dress rides up to further assist him.

All this time, our lips remained locked together, the only sound filling the room be our deep heavy breathing and low moans.

Suddenly, I feel Liam's hand come up to cup my left breast and I break the kiss in shock. I dare say anything, and instead I watch his hand as it rotates around my bra cup. I look up to meet his gaze. I wasn't ready just yet to take everything off and bare my soul. I was still very weary of him, but one thing I knew for sure was that kissing him felt amazing. He tasted of cigarettes, and once our lips were parted, I discovered a strange deep craving for him.

This time, I was the one to initiate the kiss by harshly pressing my lips on to his. I felt a hand go up under my dress, and before I knew what was happening, my knickers were being swiftly removed. He did so with rage and anger in his face, as if he was going to kill me. It was obvious that he knew what he wanted, but I wasn't so sure what I wanted in that moment if I'm being honest.

The kiss was getting sloppy so I tore away for air. As I did so, Liam pressed his head hard against mine, as my breaths became his.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on my opening as he starts to finger me softly but at a fast pace. I moan into his mouth and close my eyes tight. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time as his movements become quicker and harder. I moan louder now, grinding against his hand. His other hand is gripping my hip tightly to hold me in place as I wriggle frantically under his touch. I had never been fingered by someone before, and I wondered did every girl get this erratic? Did every girl experience this amazing, crazy feeling while being touched?

A thumb enters me all too fast, and I scream out with a mixture of pleasure and pain. But he doesn't stop, as if the sound of me moaning drives him on to go further. The feeling of his thumb inside me and his two fingers rubbing my clit makes my head spin as I begin to feel a little faint. My moans were becoming louder and faster now, as he begins to pick up the pace, feeling me pulsing around his thumb.

Soon, I feel a tidal wave slowly but surely begin to come over me, and I don't know wether I should warn him or not. My body begins to shake and his grip on my hip becomes more secure.  I was going to have a mark there tomorrow.

"Liam!!!" I cry out softly, our foreheads still touching. His mouth is circled in an 'o' shape as we taste eachothers heavy breathing.

"Cum for me, Ellie. Thats it..." he mutters into my mouth.

"Arhhhh!" I came, bucking under his grip, tightening around his thumb. The pain of him still rubbing my clit as I orgasmed was excruciating, but the pain mixed with the pleasure made it all worth while.

His hand left my hip and came to the back of my head to hold it against his a little harder.

"A bit tight, aren't we?" He smirked.
I couldn't help but giggle as I look down in shyness, still panting and unable to catch my breath.

"You really a virgin, then?" He asked.

I refused to make eye contact, but his hand came down to lift my head up, and I had no choice. He cupped my chin, but this time, very softly.

I nodded.

He slowly moved his lips towards mine, never breaking eye contact until the last second. The kiss was perfect, soft and light.

And although I hate to admit it, I never wanted it to end.