Chapter 17: Our Angel

IU's POV

"My baby... save my baby!"

"Baby! My baby."

"Save her! Save her."

I cried as I said those words while slowly shutting my eyes.

"Ji Eun unnie! Unnie wake up." Someone shook my shoulder.

"Wake up!" She said and I opened my eyes while panting hard. I look around to see Jeongyeon sitting beside me. I immediately hugged her.

"Shhh. You're dreaming the same dream for two years unnie." She said worried while rubbing my back.

"It was my fault! It's me who did that to my child!" I yelled as I cry harder.

"I didn't save her." I cried again when I felt the pain in my chest. I still remember the day that my baby dies. That I was hopeless to save her. It was two years ago.

FLASHBACK

"Jong suk, can you please make it fast. I'm really tired. I wanna go home." I said with irritation.

"This may take one more hour babe. I'll call Lisa to send you home." He said kissing my cheeks before dialing Lisa's number. We are currently at the agency, I was waiting for Jong Suk to finish his rehearsal.

"Lisa? Where are you? Can you please come here in my room. I need you to send my girlfriend home. Really? Okay. We'll wait here." Jong suk said smiling. He put his phone down and sat beside me. It was their break time.

"She'll pick you up here. She just finished rehearsing. Lisa will accompany you until I can go home." He said kissing my cheeks. Jong suk and I are in a secret relationship for two years now. Only Lisa knows about it.

Then the door swung open.

"Hey love birds!" She greeted and walk towards us in the couch.

"Hi Lis." I smiled. We were friends since Jong suk and I started dating. And she knows everything about us. She was the third wheel when me and Jong suk traveled together. If the cam heads spotted us, we will told them that we have a great friendship and they won't come up with a theory that I'm dating Jong suk.

"Let's go?" Lisa asked. I nodded and I kissed my love before we exited the room.

"Take care of her for me Manoban! I don't want any other guy look at her the way I do." We heard Jong Suk said before Lisa closed the door. She chuckled.

"My best bud was head over heels to you." She said and we walked outside the building.

"How's the baby?" She asked. I looked at her and smiled.

"It's doing good." I said while rubbing my tummy.

"That's great. I'm excited to see the baby carried by Jong Suk." She smiled ear to ear. We passed the hallway and I saw a girl with ice cream on her hands.

"Uhm Lis, can we buy some cashew ice cream?" I asked her. I suddenly crave for it.

"What? You hate cashews right?" She asked surprised.

"Deal with my cravings or else I'll choke you?! You choose." I scare her with a deathly glare.

"O-okay. Stay in the car, I'll go." She said as we exited the building. The convenience store is right infront of the building.