0.6

Luke's POV:

Usually I kept my songs to myself, in my notebook. But for some reason I felt like I should show Ashton. Ashton was so innocent and adorable and I felt really bad for him. He obviously was having a rough time at school, so I wanted to cheer him up. That's why I invited him to sit on the roof with me again tomorrow.

Ashton's hazel eyes were watery and a bit red from crying, but they were beautiful. I wanted to play with his messy, wavy hair. I know I only just met him, but I really do like him. I'm really happy I happened to be on the roof at that moment because if I wasn't, I don't even wanna know what Ashton would've done.

I don't know why a boy so cute, and sweet would want to end his life. There must be things about him that I don't know, and that's his personal life so I won't push him to tell me anything he doesn't feel comfortable telling me. Also I'm a bit confused at the moment. I thought I liked girls but Ashton is really cute and I wanna be more than his friend. His dimples are huge, even though I only saw them once when he smiled, but he looks so beautiful with a smile on his face.

I can tell he likes me too. I mean I think he does. He's awkward, adorable, perfect, and I want him to be mine so badly. Its obvious now. I think I'm in love with Ashton Irwin.

Ashton's POV:

The next morning, I was woken up by my dad swinging open my door. "Where the fuck were you yesterday afternoon?" He snapped. He was drunk... Again. I could tell. I honestly don't think he gave two shits where I was but he just wanted a reason to yell at me.

"I-I was with a friend" I said softly. He narrowed his eyes "next time tell me where you are going before you leave." "O-ok dad, I'm sorry" I whispered. With that he left the room. Im pretty sure I heard him mumble something about how pathetic I was under his breath. I was going to see Luke on the roof again today. I couldn't wait.

Before going to the kitchen, I went into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I poked at my stomach, looking from different angles. If I don't even eat, why am I so fat? I didn't even thinking about eating breakfast today.

Since my dad was away anyways, I decided to get ready to meet Luke on the roof. I changed into a t-shirt and jeans and put on Luke's jacket. I brushed my hair out of my face and didn't wear my glasses. I still looked ugly. Luke would never like me back. Never.

I hesitated but left my apartment and went up to the roof. When I walked out, the sun was still rising. The blondes back was facing me and he has his head resting on his knees. When the door shut behind me he turned around and was smiling. "Hey Ash" he said and I blushed at the nickname. "H-hi" I said slowly walking over. I sat next to him and he took off his sunglasses.

"You look cute without your glasses" he smirked "I mean, not that you didn't look cute with them but..." Luke Hemmings just called me cute. "That jacket looks really nice on you" luke said. "Oh, um I meant to give this back to yo-" I said taking it off but he cut me off. "No, it looks good on you. Keep it." "Thank you" I said grinning.

"Ashton," Luke started. "Yeah?" I asked. "Please don't hurt yourself" he said with his blue eyes looking at me sadly. I looked down and noticed the jacket was half off of me and no longer covered my scars. I tried hiding them but it was too late. He leaned over and pulled up my sleeve. "Ash" he said pouting "I care about you. I'm here if you need me." He barely knew me, but I really appreciated this.

Luke looked me in the eyes and then lifted my arm up. He kissed it where my cuts were. "Don't hurt yourself again" and I felt safe. Luke was so caring and his kiss on my wrist filled my stomach with butterflies and made me feel so much more in love with him.

We sat and chatted and even exchanged phone numbers. He made my contact name 'Ash xx' and I made his 'Lukey'

He sat really close to me, and taught me how to play his guitar. He showed me all the chords and it was just amazing being in his arms like that. I wasn't very good at playing, and couldn't sing good like Luke, but I was having fun and I loved spending time with him. After playing around with Luke's guitar for a bit, we layed down next to each other.

We layed watching the clouds move across the clear blue sky. "Hey Ashton" Luke said turning his body to face me. I looked back at him. "Do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked biting his lip. "w-where" I asked. "c'mon," Luke said getting up "I'll show you." He grabbed my arms and helped me up.

He grabbed his guitar and my hand and lead me down the stairs. Luke hemmings was holding my hand and I was dying inside. As we walked down he stairs we stopped at the third floor. "Before we go I just need to get something" Luke said leading me to a door.

It was open so we walked in. "Calum, don't leave the fucking door open!" he shouted. I looked at him in confusion and he told me "he's my friend. We share this apartment." Before I could say anything, luke dropped my hand as a boy entered the room.

He looked Asian, but I wasn't sure. He had fluffy black hair and tan skin. He was wearing a jacket with a T-shirt on underneath. The boy had some tattoos, but not as many as Luke.

"Who are you?" The boy spoke up. "I-I'm Ashton" I said quietly. "Cool" he said. "And Ashton, this is my friend Cal" Luke said grinning. I awkwardly waved at him.

Luke grabbed some things off the table and then said bye to his friend. He then took my hand in his and lead me out of the building. "You still haven't told me where we're going" I said. "Oh, I know" Luke replied as we walked down the street.

Luke kept pulling my arm for me to keep up. He lead me a bit farther from the building before stopping. He stopped us in front of a black car and took keys out of his pocket. "Get in" said Luke smiling at me. I went to the passenger side and got in.

Luke shut the door behind me and then ran around to the drivers side. He got in and started the car and then put on his sunglasses. He plugged his phone into the speaker and his music started blasting in the car. Luke was pretending to play instruments and moving to the beat of the music. "This is my jam! Do you like this song?" Luke asked.

"Um... I don't know what it is" I said feeling kind of self conscious about my lack of music knowledge. Luke looked at me with wide eyes "you don't know Blink-182?!" "What's that?" I asked really confused. "Like, my all time favorite band ever!" He said. "Oh" I mumbled. Luke was being really cute, dancing in his seat and singing along. "The steps that I retrace, the sad look on your face. The timing and structure, did you hear he fucked her?"

After he started driving for a bit he looked over at me and said "What kind of music do you like?" "Um... I don't l-listen to music to often" Luke stopped the car and we both jolted forwards.

"How the fuck are you even alive ash" Luke said shaking his head. "I need to show you some good music"and I agreed. My dad was super strict, so I never really listened to music. I mostly just heard whatever crap was on the radio. After a few minutes Luke yelled "We're here!" I looked out the window and saw that we were at the park.

A/N: Hey guys it's me, Charlie. I hope you are enjoying this fanfic. The chapter ended kind of abruptly but it's because I had to split this chapter into two parts oops. Anyways, idk if you care, but if you have instagram my user is @/electricjalex  The next chapter should be up soonish... I attached another hot Luke edit I made in the beginning of the chapter. Byeee I love you

Please leave feedback! Okay bye for real this time (: .