Chapter Three

Peterʼs POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I've been thinking the whole night about what had happened with Harry.

And here I am. Looking like a mess. I look at myself to the mirror, my cheeks still looks flushed. I take a deep breath and my school bag.
Last year in this school.
I walk outside, taking another breath. It's Friday. I can do that.

Harryʼs POV

I panic, walking around the kitchen. First, I thought that I like Mary Jane, but after what happened with Peter, I found out I don't.

It's three oʼclock, afternoon. By now Peter should be at home. How's he? What Is he doing? Should I write him? Should I not? I need to explain my behavior to him.

I don't have a work meeting. I lied about that.. I'm about to see Mary Jane. I don't even know why. And I don't want to lie to Peter... My father must've hit my head pretty hard.

After a while I hear a knock on the door, I roll my eyes for myself, with that going to open.

“Mary Jane,” I smile at her and invite her over. I have to try to be nice at least.

She smiles and looks into my eyes, stepping inside and I close the door.

“Are you hungry?” I ask.

“Yeah” she giggles and bits her lip.

I have to admit one thing. I really am not attracted to her.

“Okay, let's cook something” I smile warmly at her and she flushes.

“That would be great! I'm sure you're the best cook” She says

“I'm not really good cook” I warn. I sigh and bit my lip.
Peter would know that...

I walk towards the fridge, taking some vegetable.

Damn osborn, stop thinking about Parker!
I really have a weird feeling. I feel like I shouldn't be with her.

She turns on the music and starts to dance while cooking.
I swing my butt a little and she laughs. Me too, but It was a fake laugh.

I burn the vegetable, well, whatever, and she continues to laugh. Then she stops, being very very close to me. I was a bit confused at what was just happening, I don't even realize I was still smiling.

Damn, my head hurts.

Black? I feel someone's touching my lips..... Mmm..Please Tell me that's Peter...
I smile and kisses more passionate.

I was so confused I didn't even know who was kissing me, under my realization of that, It's Peter, I unfortunately kissed Mary Jane more passionately.

Peter's POV

I am trying to call Harry a few times because I need to talk to him. Like right now. Because something horrible happened. I am not risking not saying this to him.
He doesn't pick up any calls, so I have to talk to him in person.
I think he's just asleep.

I knock on the door... Once... Twice. But nothing.

Um.. Maybe he isn't at home? But I can smell something...

I take a deep breath. Alright. I will take a look.
I nervously take the handle and peek into the house.

Oh... My... God.
My chest feels so hight, now, I see Harry passionately kissing with... Mary Jane?! Seriously?!
My heart is in my neck.

Why did I deserve to see this scene?

I close the door, and I don't even realize how loud it is.
I fall to the floor right next to the house door. My eyes full of tears. Of course.
Yesterday I realized I like Harry.. We were so close to kiss.. And he's kissing with her? Now?
I just... I am jealous of her, I want to be special to Harry too.
Why am I crying so much... Damn, Parker, Stop.

Harry's POV

I am so confused. My father must've hurt my head pretty bad.
Wait-- I open my eyes. That's... Marry Jane kissing me?
My eyes widen with shock and I pull away, in that moment I hear the door close. I look at her with a confused frown and then at the door.
Her arms are wrapped around my neck. I don't want to be rough, so I pulled her away, gently.

“Someone's at the door” she whispers.

“I know” I sigh. I walk to the door, opening almost immediately.

She stays inside in the kitchen.

Nobody? I'm not in mood for jokes.
Suddenly there are sobs. I mean.. I hear a sobs.
I look around and then down to the sides and I--- Peter?!

“Pete!” I wake up, seeing my bestie sitting on the cold ground outside, crying. He saw us. Oh my gosh, please no...
I rush down to him and rub his arms, he was so cold.

Peter jumps up as soon as he feels my hands around him.

“Harry!” he gasps. “I'm s-so sorry,” he sniffs “I didn't notice you were here.”

“...You're literally in front of my house” I say, coldly. I really, really have a bad mood, but I absolutely don't want to be mean to Pete.

“R-Right” He whispers, noticing my rudeness.
I know he was crying, he's just trying to hide it. He cleans his throat and smiles.

“I came to talk to you about something really important”

“Peter” I sigh. “Do you want to come in?” I ask. And yeah, I show Mary Jane is inside.

“That's not necessary” He looks away.

“You saw us didn't you?”

“Saw what?” he avoided eye contact.

“Me, kissing with her” my voice soften.

“Oh, yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had girlfriend. But that's not the problem here, I came to talk to you about your father.”

“Pete” I whisper. “I'm sorry” I avoid the problem about my father. I slide down and sat to the floor instead of Peter and put my head to my knees.

“Why are you sorry?” he strokes my hair and I flush. I am blushing because of him. Again. I never ever blushed around someone. I never felt like this. I betrayed the only guy that made me feel special.

“Is everything alright Harry?” I hear Mary Jane. I look up at the moment she comes and looks at Peter, because he is still stroking my hair.

He stops. “Hi” he smiles. “It's nice to finally met you, Mary Jane Watson. I'm glad Harry finally managed to find A girlfriend!” he is so kind and precious.

I stand up and point at the way outside, gesting her to leave. It looks like she didn't understand it, but Peter
Did.

“Um.. I'm sorry for bothering. Harry, I really need to talk, please call me when you have time. It's an important thing.” he says and turns to leave-

Fuck. No. I am unlucky, but not this much, to let Peter go after this.

I grabbed his hand And he turns around, flushing.

“Leave, Mary Jane” I say, and look at her. She just scoffs and turns around, walking away. Finally.

Peter nervously looks at me. He knows I'm in bad mood, so he's afraid to say anything.

“Pete, please, come inside and talk to me”

“O-Okay” he shrugs and I let go of his hand.

And we walked inside my house together.
Calm now, Osborn. Explain everything, but not too weirdly.

I take a deep breathe.