Chapter Fourteen

[Fifty shades freed; Spoilers.]

Peter's POV

I wonder what is Harry gonna do.
But maybe he isn't always in his lab, he has to take care of the Organisation now.. Right?

Uhhh.

I walk to the shop and my boss immediately starts to yell at me.

Typical morning.

I said to Harry that I like to work. Of course I did, because I don't want him to spend the money on me even more.

I sigh.

Harry's POV

The whole day, that Pete was in work I was in Oscorp. There was a lot work to do, but I still had time to plan something special.

__________________________________
Timeskip; After Work
__________________________________

I drove to Peter's work to pick him up, in my newest Audi car. I climb out and lean into it, waiting for Pete to end.

Peter's POV

End. Finally!

I take a deep breath and pack my things. There's no one anymore in the shop, I think. Weird.

I walk outside and the first I see, is my boyfriend. I giggle.

“Hey” He smiles

“Hi,” I wrap my hand around his neck and he holds my wait, and we kiss.

“I want to show you something. Come with me.” He grins and takes my hand, leading me to this car.

Wow.

“Can I drive it?” I ask.

“This? I don't think so.” he looks at me.

“Let me drive” I grin at him and flush.

“No,” He smiles too.

“Let me drive” I hum once again.

“No” Harry giggles and I laugh.

Harry's driving. I don't know where are we going, but I keep looking around the car. It's so nice and modern.

I look at Harry and he's grinning, I blush.

We arrive after a few minutes. There is a lot of trees, So I can't see where are we.

I got out of the car and so Harry does.
He smiles. I can say, he's nervous and takes my hand.

“we've been there before?” I ask, trying to figure out why Is he anxious.

“Mmm, no.”

And we walk for a while. Then I finally see. There's a beautiful house forward.

My heart starts to melt. Why Is he taking me there?

“..It's.. Beautiful.” I struggle out.

“I bought it.” Harry says and rubs the back of his neck. “Look I'm... Not good at this but...”

I stare at him with a curious expression...

What? What's he going to say?

“Um... I bought it.. For us.. As a home. I mean... If you.. Want to move in with me?” He takes my hands, I am in shock.

“Well but.. If not... Just think about that, please... I-”

I couldn't look at him being so anxious. I take his cheeks and kiss him and my smile is rising up as I do it again.