Coming back

I was writting the chapter in my pc, wich dies if you disconnect it. My Ipod was dying so I wanted to charge and boom. As I connected it I didnt notice my feet was stepping over the computer charger as It shut down, not saving the draft I was almost finished with..

____________________________________________________________________________

#" STELLA HURRY, CALL THEM ANGELS NOW!! ; SHE'S NOT BREATHING! " Shouted Grandeeney.

-Lucy's p.o.v- ( wait what?! )

'Where am I? '  was the first thing I thought as I opened my eyes and looked around. ' What happened to me? ' was the second thought I had, as I tried to remember what I happened to me before I was in that never ending dark place. Sure, I was used to being in such places but that didn't meant I liked them. Truth is I don't like them one bit, every time I'm somewhere like that I'm either someones hostage or I'm possessed. Every where you looked at, you would only be able to see black. " This is really getting old " I sarcastically laughed as I looked down to see myself. Such surprise I got as I looked into nothing more than air. It looked like my soul was wondering around and got lost and now it can't find it's path home.

I tried to imagine my body, but I couldn't as I asked myself who I was. This was seriously scaring the living shit out of me as I tried to remember other things like my birthday or how the hell I got there but couldn't. " Why am I here? " I asked no one but myself. I noticed I was alone in the darkness, once again. If I seriously couldnt remeber anything about myself how could I clearly remember I was left in the darkness more than once before? My head thinking hard about it until I got the answer I seked for. I had some kind of amnesia. Dissociative amnesia to be more specific.

This kind of amnesia is commonly seen in individuals who have witnessed a violent crime or a grave accident. Patients with dissociative amnesia do not experience an identity crisis but they tend to pass through a trance-like state and may develop depersonalization as an effort to block out a stressful experience

There are 4 types of them:

1. Localized amnesia: no memory of a specific traumatic event that took place

2. Selective Amnesia: remembers only selective parts of events that ocurred in a defined period of time.

3. Systematized Amnesia: Memory loss regarding a specific category of information

and the one that looks like I had; 4. Generalized Amnesia: When the amnesia involves the whole person's life

It's funny how I could remember that and not my name, well. In this world every things possible. 

I looked forward as the whole picture changed.Now It was a girl in front of me, bleeding through all her cavities as her eyes were rolled back and she laid over a swamp- like tremendous puddle of blood. She was going to die from blood-loss if no one helped her. Just at her right side, a man that looked around 30, with dark hair was laying there, with an enormous scar over his stomach. Stitches could be seen, as he moved one finger, ever so slightly that no one could notice. Then this blond girl with black highlights was being helped by  a blue haired girl and a blue haired woman who looked the same age as the man laying besides them. There was also a pale, white haired boy helping as their hands expelled some kind of magic. Somehow I wasn't afraid of that magic and I knew that meant I had already seen it before. Surrounding them were many people, all of them with the same broken, lost, sad and grieffull expression. One men with cherry pink hair was crying on the shoulder of a half naked raven haired one. There was also a Blonde young man with a scar on his face who looked devastated as he hid his face on the shoulder of a black haired men who looked the same age as him he called " Rogue ". What I still couldnt understand was why nobody besides a handsome strong black haired, red eyed men wasn't helping the person laying there the young men had a nonchalant face, wich also exposed all his fellings, he was in despair and misery as the regret was slowly eating him alive . As I moved closer to him I could see the older mens face. He kinda looked like the girl laying dead- like unconscious besides him. Maybe they were family? Who knows.

It was when I looked into the girls face closer, that something inside me told me to touch her. It was like she was my south-pole and I her north-pole. Who knows why, but the feeling was so strong I did. Just as my presence rubbed a bit against her tan skin, she inhaled air sharply , as my world became black.

A high pitch was heard as I tried to focus my eyes. Too much light at once. My vision slowly started to adjust as I was able to see a yellow/blonde , black and pink dot in front of me. It was them, the boys I had seen just seconds before were now seemed to notice me. I hold my hand high as I saw I had a body and not just any body, I had the blonde girls body. Was I her? Were the people crying about me? What about the men who looked like me, where they also crying about him? Why wasn't nobody paying attention to him? I was thinking hard, as I felt a warm embrace around me. The pink haired baka decided he would just come and hug me! I tried to get him off, but the bastard was strong as he held his strong grip around me while whining something like "Luce..". Soon the others gathered around me too as they also hugged me. I had no other choice as I started screaming. " Get off of me! I don't even know you! Help me! " that clearly seemed to confuse him and the others as they let go of me while holding his ears. Some were dragonslayers after all... Wait, how did I know that? Well who cares...

" What happened Lucy? Why are you screaming? " Pinky asked still holding his head and covering his ears. " I don't know what you are talking about. Who the hell is Lucy? Why are you hugging me? Do I even know you? Why am I here? "  Everyone, including an old men with white hair and mustache were shocked. There was only one person, a blonde woman who sighed loudly, earning every ones stares. " What is it, what happened to me? " I asked, tears falling down my eyes. There's no worse feeling than loosing yourself, trust me.  " You, are called Lucy Heartfillia and you have Amnesia, probably because you chanted a spell that came with a high prize, a taboo spell. " She ended as I said my name for the first time since I lost my memories. " Lucy Heartfilia" I whispered. Hearing how that named didn't bring any memories back. As it didn't mean anything. " You... I don't know how to call you.. " I said a little bit ashamed, she looked like she knew me for quite a long time but I couldn't even remember her name. How pity-full. " Just call me Stella" she said to me with a warm smile. " Well Stella, who's the man laying over there? "  I asked while pointing at the black haired men I was sure I was related with. " He... He's no one you want to know about. His name's Acnologia. " She said coldly, glaring over him with so much disgust you could almost feel it. It looked like she was hiding something from me. The men there looked seriously injured and he needed medical attention immediately. I stood up, barely keeping my balance and started walking towards him. Half of my body was sticky and colored in red from all the blood I was laying above.

As I finally reached him, I could feel everyone's eyes on my back as I knelled besides him and let my instinct discover the rest. My hands touched his wounds as I started saying some kind of.. Spell? In a language that sounded like a mix of English and Latin, maybe also German. Soon my hands started shining as I felt energy inside me waking up, just like the memories did as I made contact with his skin.

I remembered him. My father. The Apocallypse dragon who regretted doing all the things he did. I remembered how he shared his memories with me and how I shared my memories with him, even though I can't remember what they were. I remember him telling me he loved me, his daughter. I remember.

1 or 2 minutes later he woke up. He glared deep into my eyes, as regret was all that filled them, besides a new spark of hope I just saw once in his memory as he proposed to my mother. I remembered her too. He sat as a smile started showing in his face, as I hugged him tight. "  I kept my promise. " I whispered to him and myself while a smile started appearing on my face too. " I know darling, I know. "

_____________________________________________________________________________

Boom! There you have it. Shorter than the previous one but still feeling-full.

#PLOTTWIST 3:)

VOTE (LIKE)

FOLLOW

COMMENT

Now I have to study a LOT in less than 3 hours to my exam tomorrow cause I NEEDED to write the next chapter. I'm not sure I will update tomorrow,because my mom is being operated right now but knowing myself  I say I'll update ASAP.

 Lots of love

-Chiara (KillerGirl2404)