The Lady and The Sword

Nightmares POV,

The Dai Fu and I sneak into the Shane gangs camp, "Him?" she asks the emperor that speaks in our heads. But why pronto he's practically useless.

"What about the Eastern Champions?" asks the Dai Fu but the emperor gave us specific instructions and a vision.

"The sword," she confirms with me.

"Ready my student?" she asks, everyone may think she's heartless but she's been a fantastic mentor, I've grown a lot stronger.

"As always,"

She's training me too use slug Fu as I blast targets with my ghouls, I sense Holt enter and I just miss hitting him, damn it. But this training has eradicated Alexander Shane from my mind.

"Now a resonating blast," she asks, and I switch to my violin and controlling 10 slugs I blast all targets, completely destroying them.

"great lady Dai Fu, Nightmare, the splendour of a hundred caverns," he says fear evident in his voice, as my master pats me on the back and walks over to him as I continue to weave my slugs through the other non-destroyed targets.

I ignore their conversation as I continue training, I must become stronger to destroy the Shane Gang.

Hmm, usually Alex would say something about that, finally, she's gone. I have no good side.

She's showing Holt the new stone warrior and I'm surprised why she hasn't blasted him into oblivion yet.

They're discussing something, "Nightmare!" she calls to me and I follow.

Later...

How dare Holt, taking the Iron warrior, I stand beside Dai Fu as Stone warriors surround Holt.

"I am sorry to disappoint you, but your little joy ride has come to an end," says Dai Fu, clearly unhappy and I ready my violin and wrist blasters.

"What is the meaning of this?" he asks, and I flip down, ready to take down all of them, I'm ready.

"Really, I don't know what she means," Holt says.

"She used you," I say to him

"Had I ordered him to draw out your little gang and hold you for me he'd have botched it," said the Dai Fu.

"So, we found a way to motivate him to actually get the job done," I said.

"This one," I say pointing at Pronto and the rest of the stone warriors face him.

"Ladies," Pronto says.

"Schemers did you think I would not take this lightly," said Holt turning the iron warrior on me.

"Are you sure you want to do this holt?" I ask if he says yes, I'll blow him away.

"I'm the one in charge, say goodbye Nightmare," said Holt.

"Headpiece deactivate," and the headpiece is disabled.

"Wait, what are you doing? Get her!" said Holt

"The iron warrior wasn't designed to be controlled it was designed to be powered by life essence,"

And as I began to play a dark melody, the headpiece came to life and started to suck the energy away from Holt. If it can be given it can be taken away.

Holt collapsed as the warrior faced the gang.

"Alex, please fight her," says Eli

"Ha, you're too late your little sister is gone for good only her Nightmares are left,"