I'm always here for you

I took the photo while walking down from school last year xD

Character intro:

Jungkook is currently in his last year of highschool. He has a boyfriend named Kim Taehyung who is working at a Cafe.

While walking home from school, Jungkook kept on thinking about all the requirements he has to do because of school. He kept on reminding himself all the stuff that he needed to accomplish this week which will probably be difficult since it was a lot.

After a few minutes of walking, Jungkook arrived at his home which he shares with Taehyung. He unlocks the door, puts his bag down on the table and throws himself on the couch.

He takes a deep sigh knowing he has to start working if he wants to get everything done. He lazily gets up from the couch and heads to his room to change into something more comfortable.

After changing, he goes back to the living room and immediately opens his bag to get all his books, notebooks, and other things he needed.

He started to do some of his requirements. After a while he started to become tired, his hands were tired from all the writing and already having a headache. (me rn ;-;)

He needed a break from all of the stress he's feeling. He sat back on the sofa and grabbed his phone wanting to call his boyfriend.

Ringggggg

"Hello my baby bunny~ Why are you suddenly calling, is everything alright?" Tae asked worrying because the younger was calling him while he was working.

"Hello hyungg~ Everything's all right except for me haha. I have a lot of requirements to accomplish for school and I'm having a hard time right now..." Jungkook said in a tone that made it sound like he was tired and stressed.

"Aww, don't worry my baby, I'll be on my way home. I'll try my best to help you okay? I love youuu~~" he said trying to cheer Jungkook up at least a little bit.

Jungkook chuckles at his hyung and replies

"Okay hyungieee, I'll see you in a couple of minutes then. I love you too~~"

And with that, he ends the call and decided to rest till Tae comes. 7 minutes have passed and the door opened causing the younger to lift his head and dash towards the person who entered.

He ran up to Taehyung and captured him in a hug resting his head on Tae's shoulder and letting it rest there comfortably. Taehyung smiled and put his arms around the younger's waist and his chin on his head.

"Do you miss me that much Kookie?" Tae giggled while ruffling his boyfriend's hair and kissing his forehead.

"Of course Taehyungiee. I really missed you. I'm feelings down right now. I want kisses and cuddles pleaseeee." he pouted while looking up at his hyung.

(I need those too (。•́︿•̀。))

Taehyung just giggled and carried Jungkook to their room. Once they got there, he dropped Jungkoook on the bed gently and got on top of him to give him sweet and soft kisses on his face.

The younger was smiling and laughing softly because this is what he just needed. He felt Tae stop kissing him so he opened his eyes and saw Tae staring at him lovingly.

"I love you Jungkookie" the older smiled has he leans closer to Kook kissing him on the lips. Kook felt more relaxed now because of his hyung. He was enjoying the kiss and closed his eyes.

They soon ran out of air and separated still looking at each other. "I love you to Taehyungiee"

"Hmm what else did you want? Ahh right, cuddles." Tae said before laying down beside Jungkook and pulled him close to his chest.

Jungkook moved closer so that he can nuzzle his head onto his boyfriend's chest. He felt a pair of arms holding his waist and a pair of lips on his forehead.

He couldn't help but smile. He truly loved his boyfriend. He cuddled with Taehyung for who knows how long.

"Thank you Tae, I really needed this." He mumbled because his face was still on Tae's chest. Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and kissed him.

"Anytime Kookie, I'll always be here for you" he smiled gently and peppered kisses all over his boyfriend's face. Once he was done he pulled Kook up to let him sit on his lap.

"Shall we head to the living room so we could finish your work?" he asked caressing the younger's cheek.

"Promise to help me?" he looked at Taehyung hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course baby, anything for you." he smiled at the younger which he gave back.

"Let's go then shall we?" he wrapped his arms around Tae's neck because he wanted Tae to carry him going to the living room. Tae got the message and carried Jungkook bridal style.

"Thank you so much hyung, I love you~" Jungkook smiled and caused Taehyung to melt because of him being so cute.

"You're welcome bunny. I love you more~" he smiled back and felt a pair of lips onto his and just kissed back and smiled.

There are days when we really feel stressed, sad, or tired but we should always remember that someone is indeed there for us when we need them.

Aigooooo I wrote this because why not? xD
So instead of me doing all my requirements I'm here writing
:3

I need a Tae like that in my life ;~;
I'm tired and stressed rn too ;-;
Math and Literature are killing meeeee 😭😭😭
💜💜