AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, guys. Thank you for reading my story. I know it wasn't that much interesting but I hope it was up to your hopes.

I would quickly like to explain a few things.

First of all, let's face the reality. Kiera isn't very likable. I didn't write her so she would be liked; I tried to write her as a real person, with real feelings, who wants to dodge all the bad vibes in her life- including Hunter. She knew from the starting she was attracted to him but she tried to ignore her feelings and tried to portray him as the bad guy in her life (which he was in a way). She forced herself to have feelings for Ryan and stay up to him. She was young and she wanted someone to love her, just like Ryan did at first, but guess reality wasn't very decent.

She didn't know what she wanted because she had been told her whole life what to do. Ryan was good to her and she was kind of alien to that feeling so she loved it. But all along she knew Ryan wasn't the one she wanted. She wanted someone who could outrage her and let her be herself, which she was with Hunter.

The idea of losing Hunter made her realize how much she wanted him. They both made mistakes and in the end, she realized her mistake ruined many people lives, including her's as well. 

Well, the book is basically about how people judge someone without knowing them. Kiera thought Ryan was the Prince Charming but realization came to her a little late. The message is to think before you choose someone in your life because people who usually make promises that they won't hurt you are the ones who break you so badly that there isn't a way to fix yourself back up. Just think a billion times before you choose between two people because sometimes the people who you think might try to hurt are actually trying to fix you.   

Also, I know there are very grammatical mistakes and some characters aren't very well portrayed and the story too isn't very well fabricated, so feel free to correct my mistakes. I am working to improve my writing skills and I really hope I would.

Once again, thank you for reading this and keep supporting me. There was a time when I thought I suck at writing but when I got a lot of support, which encouraged me to write so please keep supporting me, correcting me, sharing this to your friends and thank you to all for your love and support.

By the way, who do you think Kiera would better end up? Hunter or Ryan?

P.S. Try not to be so hard on me :)

 Try not to be so hard on me :)