shocking

Rohit pov

I was driving car in full speed. I was hell worried for ahana , she is missing although I have an idea in my mind  that where she could be.

I stopped my car and looking for her. I was searching her when my eyes fell on something which make me shock. I quickly ran over.

There are some man who were trying to molest or more can say trying to rape a girl while girl was struggling to escape. I was moving toward them when I heard a scream and a guy fall down straight . I was shocked to see girl face.

Ahana - I shout her name while she was knocking down the man who was doing misbehave with her. She then started kicking and punching them badly.

Samjh kya rakha hai tum logo ne, ladki hu to badtamizi kroge,  baap ki property samjh ke rakha hai ladkiyo ko , tumhara to me wo haal krungi ki khud ki biwi ko bhi touch Nahi kroge kisi or ladki ko touch karna to bahut dur ki baat hai - she was yelling.

I pulled her to me and tried to control her when she turn and raise her hand to punch me but i caught her hand tightly. She signed as she found its me.

I looked at place that where she is and fumed in anger. Without thinking anything else I slapped her hard. She fall because I slap her hard. She kept her hand on her cheek where I slap her.

What the hell is you thinking ? Have you lost your brain? Who told you to come here? I warned you before coming delhi that you won't come at this place - I shouted over her.

She shivers at my high voice and lowers her eyes.

And what stunt you pulled today on your date with virat😒you herself call him for date and then 😑. Why you always messed up everything in your life, last time when you use your mind you messed lots of life and for that you are suffering till. You are just worthless who never understand value of people neither things...... - I said in anger but then I realize what I spoke.

I looked at her who is looking at me with shocked and hurt. Her eyes is streaming. Damm! I should not say that.  I run  hand in my hair to calm myself before I hurt her more.

Sit in the car - I said making myself calm but she was just staring ground trying to control her sob.

I said something - I said bit loudly. She flinched and move to car silently. I drove car to hotel back. Whole journey she was silent neither I tried to speak to her because I was angry on her.

I stopped car in front of hotel. She got down and ran inside. I was feeling guilty for slapping her but my anger overtook it. I never raise my voice on her and now I slapped her.  Tears came in my eyes instantly remembering her hurt and teary face.

I came out of car and moved inside.

What happen - virat rushed worriedly to me  .

Nothing all fine! She is just upset - I lied to him as I don't want him to take more stress but he didn't seem satisfied with my explanation.

You know you can't lie to me - he asked reading my expressions. Well it's true I can't lie to him.  I hugged him tight. I had tears in my eyes. 

Is everything okk between you two - virat asked about me and ahana.

I nodded in no. He looked at me more like asking.

I slapped her - I blurt out.

What - virat reacted shockingly. You are joking right - he asked .

No! Eventually I reopen her wounds which she trying to heel from past seven year - I blurt out as I was not in state of thinking anything but I realized what I said.

Just leave it! I am going to check on her - I said to him worriedly as I was now scared for her. "What if ma-papa come to know about this? What will I say to them? They treat her like their daughter, they love her alot. If they come to know this  they will not gonna forgive me for hurting her. "

I run upstairs to her room and found ritsi and rahul along with niki, shubi and mayank who was knocking door continuously but there is no reply

She is not opening door from last half an hour - ritsi signed.

I can hear her sobbing voice and felt more guilty. I knocked the door and called her name.

Ahana pov

Nothing was feeling good after listening anushka words which were roaming in my mind Continuesly.

You are just a gold digger ahana who tries to hit over rich boys like virat but i won't let you do this, he is mine just mine  . You wait and watch how I am gonna make him fall for me again. He will always gonna choose me over anything. I just need to shed some tears and he will melt as he still love me. I am  a famous and rich actress but you? What you are? Look at yourself first and look at him. You are even not capable to stand as his  servant in front of him and you are dreaming to married him like really? .

I just ran out from there. My mind stopped working listening her. She is right I am nothing in front of what virat is. Why would he like me?

I was so frustrated and broken. I came out from fashion house and took a taxi. I just want some peace right now so I decided I am not going back to hotel.

Mam kaha jana hai aapko - can driver asked as I sat in.

Karol bagh house no. 8 - I said Upset Mind without realising what address I gave him. I was stuck between my heart and my mind. I want to get rid over it soon. I close my eyes.

Mam we are here - driver said breaking my Terence. I paid him and got down . As soon I saw in front it was my old house where I spent childhood. All memories started flooding down in my mind.

"My life is a curse " That's what I can thought. She is right my whole life is a crush for everyone. I just freaking hate my life . I sat frustrated on stairs and continue to cry my heart.

I switched off my phone after I was receiving messages and calls from niki, mayank and shubi.  I don't know how much time I was sitting there crying. It was getting darker now. Damm ro will be worried if come to know I am missing but then I remember that I almost ditched virat on date. Shit I am in problem. Ro will be so pissed off if he come to know.

I signed and tried to fight with my thoughts whether I should go or not.

As soon I moved out from house some boys started commenting me. I was already frustrated and now that 😑. It was pissing me off. One of them tried to touch me on my waist. While other hold my hand. How dare they?

Rage build inside me as I remembered something. No one have right to touch me without my consent. I punched one guy hard making him knock down on his feet. I started beating them when rohit tried to stop me.

I signed seeing him but in next moment I was shocked keeping my hand on my cheek.  It took me some time to register that he slapped me. Tears came in my eyes. He was beyond angry . I know he was hurt. He shouts over me making me shiver.

He then instruct me to sit in car. I was trying to control my tears. We came back to hotel. Whole journey I was silent so he was. Well it's calm before storm I guess.  I got down and ran to my room. I ignored ritika, virat and all who was standing there. I ignored their call. I straight go upstairs in my room and locked it inside.

I collapsed on floor and start sobbing badly. It was so unexpected from rohit that he will slap me somewhere in my life. He was one who always there with me in my whole life whether it's bad or good. He knows reasons of my misery before and always stand for me. He never let anyone hurt me. Well it's not his fault what I do today is shock for him too. I broke his trust too. 

I heard knocking voices on my door but right now I am not in the mood of talking with anyone so I didn't pay attention on that. But I get startled to feel someone presence there.

Heya guys sorry for late update. I was struggling to right their emotions perfectly so it took time. I hope I show them well. I tried really hard to show them in their best way. Hopefully you like them.

Please leave votes and comments❤.